WHAT IF CONSERVATIVES GOT IT ALL WRONG?

masterminion

[ This is just a possibility I thought of because I put absolutely nothing past demonrats.]

What if we got it all wrong? What if the demonrat plan isn't to fraudulently mail in millions of fraudulent votes for Biden, but instead to mail in millions of obviously fraudulent votes for Trump. Think about it. When Trump wins by a landslide they can point to such fraudulent votes and say, ''Look at this, this is why Trump won. The polls clearly pointed to a win for Biden''. Then they show us millions of votes for Trump from dead people, dogs and cats, unregistered voters, illegal aliens, multiple votes from the same people, Whole districts with nothing but Trump votes, Biden votes found in trash cans, dumped on the roadside. Remember, Demonrats always accuse conservatives of doing what they would do. This could be why they are pushing all these phony polls now. They print the ballots. It would be easy for them to do.

Comment

Iridhgirl63

[ This is just a possibility I thought of because I put absolutely nothing past demonrats.]

What if we got it all wrong? What if the demonrat plan isn't to fraudulently mail in millions of fraudulent votes for Biden, but instead to mail in millions of obviously fraudulent votes for Trump. Think about it. When Trump wins by a landslide they can point to such fraudulent votes and say, ''Look at this, this is why Trump won. The polls clearly pointed to a win for Biden''. Then they show us millions of votes for Trump from dead people, dogs and cats, unregistered voters, illegal aliens, multiple votes from the same people, Whole districts with nothing but Trump votes, Biden votes found in trash cans, dumped on the roadside. Remember, Demonrats always accuse conservatives of doing what they would do. This could be why they are pushing all these phony polls now. They print the ballots. It would be easy for them to do.

Comment
Something to think about

GeneCali

Most can tell from 2016, Over the Top ,non stop "Rages of Hate" aimed at Americans and the duly elected President PROVE absolutely that evil exits.
What most refuse to see is EVIL never gives up or gives in. It does not take days off or call in sick. It plays both sides and confuses most, yet can be exposed and weakened to the point of defeat. Evil fears We the People sharing Truth.
There is always a fight ahead,..be prepared. wwg1wga.

Time1

Comment
I know a guy in forensics, stuff is traceable. It would be eventually found out. Key aspect is "when" as in all the shit they know @ crooked killary...