What doest it mean when it shows Rumbling on video before getting approved?

After uploading and selecting your licensing option, videos get placed into a queue. In this queue an automated technology dubbed ‘Rumble Rank’ makes a decision on the value and virality of the content you uploaded, and if our Rumble Rank ‘likes’ the content, it will be sent to our newsroom for a final decision and audit. If for any reason Rumble Rank and/or editors are not certain (possibly due to not enough data) but they see potential value in your content,it will get placed into a separate queue called ‘Rumbling’. At this point your chances are pretty good that it will get approved, but still not certain. Most people can expect a reply within two weeks while rumbling, in some cases this can take longer.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks!

I had two videos both rumbling for about 2 days, only to get approved for limited distribution on both. Is there something I could do to try again? Does this mean I was close to full? Do I have to delete the videos from my account and rename and describe them?

I had two videos both rumbling for about 2 days, only to get approved for limited distribution on both. Is there something I could do to try again? Does this mean I was close to full? Do I have to delete the videos from my account and rename and describe them?
If you hadn't accepted limited you could always delete the video and re-upload with a different title and description. They offered limited and I felt it could be better so put more effort in my description and video title and uploaded it. It got accepted for full distribution. I think putting a little more effort writing a 300 word description really increases your chances. It also helps the editors a lot! Hope this helps!

Tripwire

Haha yeah me too! Do you know where the items that used to be for sale, cup, cap, ect with the rumble logo on where are they ? cannot find them since it changed

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Yeah, thats me too? ummmmmmm really wanted a cup with there logo on. Damn it!!
The store was closed because our supplier couldn't guarantee the level of quality we were requesting of them.

We will reopen it once we can make sure that our users can get their hands on the highest quality Rumble branded products but it's currently not the highest priority.

Sorry Tripwire, I have the only Rumble Cup in existence at the moment! :p

BenW

Yeah, thats me too? ummmmmmm really wanted a cup with there logo on. Damn it!!
The store was closed because our supplier couldn't guarantee the level of quality we were requesting of them.

We will reopen it once we can make sure that our users can get their hands on the highest quality Rumble branded products but it's currently not the highest priority.

@Tripwire You can put a Rumble logo tattoo on your arm. I don't think Mario has one. :)

Tripwire

Tripwire

Well, I want one :eek:

Tripwire

I don't like how this bit of the forum is done, It might be just me but I keep putting replies in the wrong place and it is really difficult to follow peoples conversation?, It probably is just me it doesnt take much to confuse me lol