What does the asterisk mean?

Jeez.....another asterisk today....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Yeah i just got one too...i havent had anything approved in like 2 weeks. Just keep posting them to your youtube regardless...its building content for your channel regardless if tou decide to accept limited or not. I love and follow trail cam youtube channels...i think they are awesome! Just dont let it discourage you.

Maxyviral

Yeah i just got one too...i havent had anything approved in like 2 weeks. Just keep posting them to your youtube regardless...its building content for your channel regardless if tou decide to accept limited or not. I love and follow trail cam youtube channels...i think they are awesome! Just dont let it discourage you.
is it better to accept limited or wait till 3rd party claim my video ?

is it better to accept limited or wait till 3rd party claim my video ?
Ive stopped accepting it. There is others that do both, Its really up to you. Im just waiting until I start seeing ads on my own youtube channel before I accept limited to show that we are able to monetize our channels by accepting limited. I just delete them now from rumble until i see that happen on what ive already accepted limited on. I dont know why its not monetizing but i dont think it can unless there are ads on the vids.

If you enjoy trailcam pics and are on Instagram, you might enjoy my pics at trailcam_tom.....