What Does It take to get video to move quickly from processing to analyzing to monetized?

TheDailyCoin

Why does this process take sssssooooooooooo long? My first video was a breeze and the three subsequent have been nothing but a pain in the back side. Can someone please explain how this platform is ever going to compete with the devil called ScrewTube with this type of situation. Thank you.

libertyranger

I have many videos that are on now for 6 days without any kind of approval.
If I had one that might have been time-sensitive it would be bygone news by now.
The Rumble approval process is garbage and takes way to long.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Why does this process take sssssooooooooooo long? My first video was a breeze and the three subsequent have been nothing but a pain in the back side. Can someone please explain how this platform is ever going to compete with the devil called ScrewTube with this type of situation. Thank you.
You can't compare it with YouTube, because it works totally different. Your videos are visible as soon as you upload them, just like on YouTube. But if you want to sell the video (different to YouTube) it takes normally 1-3 workdays, but with the sudden enourmous expansion of Rumble i can imagin it takes a bit longer.