What does "Ads Free" mean?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Ads Free means you content will be hosted in our platform but it can't be monetized.

Here at Rumble We're happy to accept your content, but at this time we cannot place ads on it. In return, we offer you free hosting and as always, no restrictions.

Your content will still be available to all users.

Tuan1987

Ads Free means you content will be hosted in our platform but it can't be monetized.

Here at Rumble We're happy to accept your content, but at this time we cannot place ads on it. In return, we offer you free hosting and as always, no restrictions.

Your content will still be available to all users.
hello mario, my self-recorded videos are disapproved on the grounds of copyrighted content, there is a video that I recently uploaded is denied copyright since the 50s, but the nonsense is me record my kids. I don't understand your rejection but not clear. This makes it impossible for people from underdeveloped countries like me to join an equal wing.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Jadi yg bisa dapat kan uang dari rumble itu gimana Bg dan cara upload nya yg bener agar saya dapat uang nya di rumble dan YouTube
You can earn money on Rumble if your video is approved for limited or full distribution. If you have the same video on YouTube you can earn money too, but Rumble can/will claim your video. If they claim it you get 90% and Rumble 10% of the earnings.

Andreo

В мене пішу безкоштовну рекламу ??
я буду заробляти ?

JULYA

К начать зарабатывать на видео без рекламы?за что платят деньги?