What Debate?

HeartTOHeart

usa.jpg
Everyone asking who won the debate? I say what debate? You can't call that a debate. There was no moderator. There was no debate: Why do they do these debates? It wasn't a debate, that is for sure. #Biden saying things that absolutely were not true #FactProven that he was lying. It was President Trump on the Defense like a quarterback constantly having to run from his attackers and never really getting to throw the ball down field. It felt like #WeThePeople were a fly on the wall while #Biden and #Trump and #FoxNews duked it out. The moderator #Chris was not a moderator for both sides and he was even argumentative, when he asked questions that were jabs to the right, and then would not accept the answer. He pushed Trump to answer questions that had lies in them and never made Biden answer the questions we all wanted answers too. It was painful to watch. #IHateDebates especially when that is what they don't even play out to be. https://image-cdn.parler.com/g/X/gXatPXc2LG.jpeg

HeartTOHeart

The whole debate was a hot mess. Trump couldn't shut up when it wasn't his turn to speak, Chris Wallace turned from a Moderator to a debater and Biden, amazingly, seemed coherent.
I don't think Biden seemed coherent, look at some of the clips from the debate again, he stumbled over getting his words out, he sounded feeble minded and he looked so old and weak, while Trump was an bear, constantly swiping away his attackers

TheRightSide

Maybe people only watching clips and snippets in the follow days will have that impression. But watching beginning to end, while he had the occasional moment, he came across 100% better than he does most other days. Everything he says is a lie and his policies suck, but I'm not sure that got through clearly in the circus of a debate I saw last night.

HeartTOHeart

Maybe people only watching clips and snippets in the follow days will have that impression. But watching beginning to end, while he had the occasional moment, he came across 100% better than he does most other days. Everything he says is a lie and his policies suck, but I'm not sure that got through clearly in the circus of a debate I saw last night.
That is true, because that is where I noticed it... I was so focused on other things, but when I watched the clips, it was so obvious. Nothing was really clear in that debate last night except for strength of one, weakness of the other.

Joylea

Unfortunately the format was designed to allow for discussion, they just failed to let Trump discuss. Biden was allowed more time by Chris and Chris would also attack the president. Plus, with all the other important issues of the day, Wallace kept asking dumb questions about things like Charlottesville. Really, that was an incomplete quote that he wanted to raise an issue about. I would have lost it. And what about Joe‘s standard answers, your a clown, your the worst president ever, that is debunked, well it is my opinion that Trump has gotten things done! Communicated information to the people and is the best president in my lifetime. And Biden's remarks were not answers. He was only pushed once by Wallace to answer about the court and he did not. He started some voting blah blah. Never once by the way did Trump call Biden any names. He was factual in his attacks.

HeartTOHeart

Unfortunately the format was designed to allow for discussion, they just failed to let Trump discuss. Biden was allowed more time by Chris and Chris would also attack the president. Plus, with all the other important issues of the day, Wallace kept asking dumb questions about things like Charlottesville. Really, that was an incomplete quote that he wanted to raise an issue about. I would have lost it. And what about Joe‘s standard answers, your a clown, your the worst president ever, that is debunked, well it is my opinion that Trump has gotten things done! Communicated information to the people and is the best president in my lifetime. And Biden's remarks were not answers. He was only pushed once by Wallace to answer about the court and he did not. He started some voting blah blah. Never once by the way did Trump call Biden any names. He was factual in his attacks.
Wow... your perception is perfect!!!

Last edited:

ko_sutra

POTUS had to keep talking bc Biden was denying the achievement record of the last three years of Trump.

How does one move on from disinformation to the next subject? It implies that the disinformation was TRUE hence the tidy edit packs for campaign ads and commercials.

Wallace should have worn his Vagina hat, he is not an arbiter of truth he pushed leftist talking points.
What a disappointment for FOX, there was no moderator.

I'd prefer pre recorded two minute answers minus the Vagina Hat with questions from grass roots organizers of respective parties being put to each candidate alternately.

POTUS and PLACENTA JOE at different locations, without reference materials.

HeartTOHeart

POTUS had to keep talking bc Biden was denying the achievement record of the last three years of Trump.

How does one move on from disinformation to the next subject? It implies that the disinformation was TRUE hence the tidy edit packs for campaign ads and commercials.

Wallace should have worn his Vagina hat, he is not an arbiter of truth he pushed leftist talking talking points.
What a disappointment for FOX, there was no moderator.

I'd prefer pre recorded two minute answers minus the Vagina Hat with questions from grass roots organizers of respective parties being put to each candidate alternately.

POTUS and PLACENTA JOE at different locations, without reference materials.
You are so right about that... Biden kept rambling on with his disinformation and false narrative... I could not imagine how the President felt with some of the false information attacks he kept taking from Biden, and YES Fox News should be embarrassed... highly embarrassed...

ko_sutra

Some Talking Head, said last night that no one from Trump's base was moved by the debate. I agree completely but it still matters that leftists/globalists lies are exposed and revealed to be propaganda.

After the election none of these claims about the bad orange man should have any credibility or be discussed as if
'Trump won in spite of' ...example "bad handling of corona virus" there is no evidence that Trump handled the virus badly.

There is plenty of evidence that leftists and globalist tried to dissuade him from making the right choices such as ending travel to and from China. There is increasing evidence that Deep State internationally attempted to spread virus by criticizing POTUS' decisions and actually advising POTUS to make the wrong choices-FAUCI & Co !!

ko_sutra

Maybe they are D's are gaming with Biden, he certainly is declining but he could have been given adrenaline or another chemical boost to get him through the debate.

His performance was much more lively that the socially distant Town Halls he has given.
(Remember ten minutes of Biden asking "Is it raining?")

From his home Biden seems barely coherent so I'm thinking he got a Geritol/Adderall suppository and refused drug test.

HeartTOHeart

Maybe they are D's are gaming with Biden, he certainly is declining but he could have been given adrenaline or another chemical boost to get him through the debate.

His performance was much more lively that the socially distant Town Halls he has given.
(Remember ten minutes of Biden asking "Is it raining?")

From his home Biden seems barely coherent so I'm thinking he got a Geritol/Adderall suppository and refused drug test.
He seemed old... and barely getting things out... tired is a better word. He did refuse to take a drug test... the Democrats have always been a formidable enemy, we should not underestimate them... this thing with Biden... I don't know... I guess just watch, wait and see... they are not stupid... anybody in their right mind can see this man is struggling cognitively, so... what are they up too?

ko_sutra

HeartTOHeart.

I think you are awesome but I can't agree that D's are smart, they have had an entire globalist assist to beat Trump. (Incl CHINA)
They failed in 2016, they will fail again bc their motives are dark and inhumane, they don't follow logic.

Do you think that Harris calling it the 'Harris admin' and Biden calling it the 'Harris/Biden Admin' was a clever distraction?

Or do they say it bc it was so predominate in their minds after calling it the Harris admin in their private meetings?

TheMomma

View attachment 1209 Everyone asking who won the debate? I say what debate? You can't call that a debate. There was no moderator. There was no debate: Why do they do these debates? It wasn't a debate, that is for sure. #Biden saying things that absolutely were not true #FactProven that he was lying. It was President Trump on the Defense like a quarterback constantly having to run from his attackers and never really getting to throw the ball down field. It felt like #WeThePeople were a fly on the wall while #Biden and #Trump and #FoxNews duked it out. The moderator #Chris was not a moderator for both sides and he was even argumentative, when he asked questions that were jabs to the right, and then would not accept the answer. He pushed Trump to answer questions that had lies in them and never made Biden answer the questions we all wanted answers too. It was painful to watch. #IHateDebates especially when that is what they don't even play out to be. https://image-cdn.parler.com/g/X/gXatPXc2LG.jpeg
I wonder what has happened to decorum and civility. Not only did both parties and the moderator show such disrespect for each other but we also see it in Congress, on the news, on the streets, etc... This just proved how far our country has fallen. How can we repair the divide if the most powerful man in the world can't be patient for 2 minutes and when the other who is running for the most powerful position in the world is name calling. This country is bigger and better than this. Perhaps a timeout is in order for both and a good a$$ whooping before the next debate.

HeartTOHeart

I wonder what has happened to decorum and civility. Not only did both parties and the moderator show such disrespect for each other but we also see it in Congress, on the news, on the streets, etc... This just proved how far our country has fallen. How can we repair the divide if the most powerful man in the world can't be patient for 2 minutes and when the other who is running for the most powerful position in the world is name calling. This country is bigger and better than this. Perhaps a timeout is in order for both and a good a$$ whooping before the next debate.
I so understand that question and feeling... so much... I come from a long line of civil servants and can't ever remember this kind of disrespect, dishonoring, devaluing... was shocked how Biden was throwing out the name calling.... clown, racist, putins puppy, and I understand the frustration of the President, for four years he has been beat up by lies... so he has lost the patience with it, not that it is right, but I am kind of glad that he is not bullied by the attacks of these people who know no power higher than self, who live by a platform of #PoliticsOverPeople I wish the President had been more patient, but I wonder if I could as I listened to lie after lie about things that I actually did well and sacrificed to do well... I think Dan Bongino had a really good perspective today on His Show... we don't want to think it has come down to this but it has... https://rumble.com/vakm5j-ep.-1359-why-trump-won-last-night-big.html