Welcome Bongino Fans!

brenmichelle

Hi everyone. It’s been amazing to see Rumble grow overnight from Dan Bongino. Rumble is a very dear company to me and I hope you all enjoy it here. I left YouTube over a year ago and have had so much fun posting my family videos here. Here is one with my Newfoundland dog Samson and my new Cavalier puppy. Hope you subscribe to my channel. Great having you here and thanks for helping to grow this platform!

bruster

Hi brenmichelle, I'm new here because of Dan Bongino, it must be quite a change around here the last couple of days for all you old timer's 🙂 . I have been trying to welcome all those that come in contact with me, not sure how long I can keep that up though, so far so good, I hope all us newbe's don't wear on you and the other's before us. Glad to be here.(y)🇺🇸🇸🇯

bruster

It definitely changed overnight. It’s normally a video creator forum where we discuss all things about that. I think it’s great that it can also be a political forum and hopefully both video creators and political users can find what they’re looking for here. 👍
Hi brenmichelle, most of the uptic is because we are all fans of Dan Bongino, and he just announced to us that he was moving his show over hear from screw tube, and invited/ encouraged his fan's to follow, and the hurricane your experiencing is the result. He is also promoting Parler as the social media network for us conservative's to use, but the forum here is so much easier to mingle in, so I'm not to sure it will get back to normal here, not to sure that's a good or bad thing. I came across an on going interchange in another thread that had an longer time member here from Canada all bent out of shape wanting all us invaders to go away, guess now he knows how Us statie's feel about our southern border!!!! keep smiling & grin and bear it. Trump 2020- 2024-2028 😂 o_O

lizstiles55

Hi! I’m another one of the Bongino followers. Going to go through withdrawals if I can’t keep up with Dan Bongino....

oh, love your pups, Brenmichelle... I have two American shepherds pups and their older sisters are two Manx Savannah Mix. At some point I will post photos of our fur babies!

Medicbanger98

Hi everyone. It’s been amazing to see Rumble grow overnight from Dan Bongino. Rumble is a very dear company to me and I hope you all enjoy it here. I left YouTube over a year ago and have had so much fun posting my family videos here. Here is one with my Newfoundland dog Samson and my new Cavalier puppy. Hope you subscribe to my channel. Great having you here and thanks for helping to grow this platform!

I’m here due to Dan Bongino and his show I listen to m-f. I love Parler and I’m loving rumble

lizstiles55

NOW!!!! I am one of those who are called a cord cutter. I don’t have regular tv and I use Roku streaming as my TV, News, etc!

with the Roku App for Rumble how do we get rid of the Puppies and Kittens? I want to be able to watch Rumble on my TV with my Family. We don’t use Cell phones or iPhones for news and entertainment!!! Before we make the total jump into Rumble you need to do a bit of tweeting on the Roku Rumble app!

Bcfriz

If anyone has any idea that Dan Bongino doesn't have a following, they can come here and find out they're wrong. Love ne some Bongino and glad to be part of this growing patriotic family.