Waiting for YT update.

DavidMcNab

YouTube stats last updated 07Nov2019 for August views.
Youtube stats also updated 05Nov2019 for September views.
* We are waiting for October 2019 YouTube updates.

13Nov AOL for for January uploads.
*We are waiting for February 2019.

20Aug Yahoo for December 2018.
*We are waiting for January 2019.

Last edited:

cdngreenwaterdiver

YouTube stats last updated 07Nov2019 for August views.
Youtube stats also updated 05Nov2019 for September views.
* We are waiting for October 2019 YouTube updates.

13Nov AOL for for January uploads.
*We are waiting for February 2018.

20Aug Yahoo for December 2018.
*We are waiting for January 2018.
getting further and further behind on payments..... not a good feeling

brenmichelle

Are well known members Official Rumble support? I'm not entirely familiar how rumble works to be honest. I mean I can see the information David posted in my own dashboard. My question was more about has the new YouTube public counting change affect Rumbles ability to get the data efficiently.
We haven’t been given any answer on why the stats are not working, except that they are upgrading their reporting system. Well known members are not official staff. Mario is our liaison though and he is Official Rumble staff. I’m really hoping we get some clear answers about what’s happening internally.

DavidMcNab

Are well known members Official Rumble support? I'm not entirely familiar how rumble works to be honest. I mean I can see the information David posted in my own dashboard. My question was more about has the new YouTube public counting change affect Rumbles ability to get the data efficiently.
Well known members have just logged a number of comments and been uploading a while. We have no inside info and we don't speak for Rumble. We just have some experience.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
We haven’t been given any answer on why the stats are not working, except that they are upgrading their reporting system. Well known members are not official staff. Mario is our liaison though and he is Official Rumble staff. I’m really hoping we get some clear answers about what’s happening internally.
We're still dealing with this reporting issue from YT, what has basically happened is that the way our platforms communicate has been changed, the delay comes from the databases basically not being able to talk to each other during the update period, that's why there's still a gap with some views/earnings.

We're trying to get our systems to talk to each other more often so reporting can be done faster than it's been done until now. But this requires requires rewriting large amounts of our code, which is not a quick process by nay means.

This is not an issue the can be "updated" per se, because it's not a multiple step process, only when it's done it'll be done.

DavidMcNab

We're still dealing with this reporting issue from YT, what has basically happened is that the way our platforms communicate has been changed, the delay comes from the databases basically not being able to talk to each other during the update period, that's why there's still a gap with some views/earnings.

We're trying to get our systems to talk to each other more often so reporting can be done faster than it's been done until now. But this requires requires rewriting large amounts of our code, which is not a quick process by nay means.

This is not an issue the can be "updated" per se, because it's not a multiple step process, only when it's done it'll be done.
Thank you Mario.
Do you have any information about third-party and the updates on those? I know it was six months a while back, then it went to eight months, then we would see a nine month delay. Is there anything that you can tell us about the longer time periods?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thank you Mario.
Do you have any information about third-party and the updates on those? I know it was six months a while back, then it went to eight months, then we would see a nine month delay. Is there anything that you can tell us about the longer time periods?
I can tell you that this delay is on our side, we're behind on processing the payment reports. I'm personally helping to get this caught up, hopefully in the next few weeks.

DavidMcNab

I really appreciate the response, Mario.
I also appreciate how hard you all work down there.
I can’t emphasize enough to the new members that the payments do reach our accounts in an accurate manner. The new content creators can be assured that we do receive payment for all of our work.
Thanks again Mario.

DavidMcNab

I'm very lucky. I live close enough to drop in and meet the Rumble folks occasionally. This has done a few very good things for me, aside from just the benefit of being able to meet and visit with such nice folks.
First, I see that they work very hard and have a very busy job dealing with all of our needs. They are rock stars.
Also, I have a strong sense of how much we can trust these folks. They are good people who are always trying to do the best for us. I know that we have none of the worries that we would with other platforms. And I also know that they truly know us and care about what we are doing as creators. To have them talk about specific videos and uploaders as if it is a big family is very reassuring. They know our work and our concerns. We are people to them, not just accounts.
We just won't get that anywhere else.
And...I still say that there is no comparison in the earnings. I regularly talk to others who have big YouTube hits, usually to tell them to try Rumble, but also to see if the comparison is still the same. I've heard of NOBODY doing as well elsewhere.
"Stinger Creations" has a 12M view hornet video that went out on YT at the same time as my cow video, now at 12M views. The earnings are not even in the same ball park. I've made almost $22,000 from one video (three versions). It's going strong again this month too.
I work a lot of hours on my channel each week, but it pays enough to make it worth it.
Thank you Rumble and staff. You've made my little hobby a serious job and done more for my family than you know!