Vloggers

brenmichelle

What’s everyone’s thoughts on a Rumble Vloggers section or separate Rumble Vlogger YouTube channel? Big vloggers are some of the highest viewed channels but their format doesn’t really work with Rumble’s current partners that are looking more for content that can be put on their news and entertainment sections. My daughter wants to start vlogging and it would be great if we had a place to upload them on Rumble.

BenW

What’s everyone’s thoughts on a Rumble Vloggers section or separate Rumble Vlogger YouTube channel? Big vloggers are some of the highest viewed channels but their format doesn’t really work with Rumble’s current partners that are looking more for content that can be put on their news and entertainment sections. My daughter wants to start vlogging and it would be great if we had a place to upload them on Rumble.
It is not my cup of coffee, but it is a good idea for the ones who like (to do) it. A Rumble vlogger YouTube channel is a great suggestion. I’m curious what Rumbles’ thoughts are about this idea of yours.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
It is not my cup of coffee, but it is a good idea for the ones who like (to do) it. A Rumble vlogger YouTube channel is a great suggestion. I’m curious what Rumbles’ thoughts are about this idea of yours.
We've internally discussed this in the past and it's not an avenue we're taking, I'm not sure if a different decision will come down from above, but for now we're not focusing on Vlogging.