Vimeo

BenW

If I upload a new video here on Rumble I can connect the video with the same video I upload on vimeo? Do I get money for the views I will get on Vimeo as well? I don't want other videos on vimeo to be managed or controlled by Rumble. Is that possible?

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @BenW

Are you trying to upload the video to Vimeo using Rumble? If so, it depends on the agreement you select. If you select RUMBLE PLAYER or NOT FOR SALE, we will NOT manage or control it on Vimeo, it will be simply uploaded to their platform only.

If you select VIDEO MANAGEMENT, you are giving Rumble the right to manage it exclusively, which means everywhere (although we don't particularly have this function with Vimeo at the moment, so it won't happen on Vimeo today).

BenW

Hi @chrisrumble Thanks for the information. No I'm not trying to upload to vimeo using Rumble. I want to upload it to Rumble and Vimeo. If I upload it to Rumble there is on the upload page a possibillity to connect accounts, so I thought that (just like with YouTube) Rumble will manage that video on Vimeo. (Not with the rest of my videos on vimeo). But I understand that you don't have that function with vimeo at the moment.

Then I still don't understand why I should connect accounts.
Even after reading https://rumble.com/community/discus...facebook-youtube-vimeo-and-dailymotion#latest I still don't understand and therefore don't dare to push the button to "on" (with vimeo)

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
If you want to upload to Rumble and Vimeo, you can do so by connecting the account.

In terms of management, that depends on the licensing agreement. Connecting accounst is not connected specifically to any agreement, you choose it.

BenW

@chrisrumble Thanks for your explination Chris. I think I understand. So if I connect my vimeo account, only the sold videos on Rumble(video management) will be managed by Rumble that are on vimeo as well. (but I don't get paid for the views on Vimeo)

BenW

@chrisrumble I have another question concerning vimeo. One and a half year ago I got a message on vimeo from Rumble if I wanted to join Rumble and upload 'Malta' to Rumble.(
) I did and earned a nice amount of money with my first video (Gorgeous Sights of Malta) here on Rumble. I can see that my video 'Malta' on vimeo is embedded on several websites.
Is Rumble managing these websites too? If not what should I do, not allowing these websites embedding my video or sent Rumble the list of websites?