Views

sloggervlogger

Do people who don't have an account on rumble.com watching our movie generate revenue?
Yes they do. And it's the other way around, people with an account and agreed to "Show my video earnings publicly for a 5% boost in revenue" in accounts don't make you revenue on the rumble player as they watch ads free. I think I've got this right :) . I've opted out of the 5%.

MimiRabbit

Thank you for your response. I was most interested in whether bystanders generate revenue for us by watching the advertisement and film from our link.

winkeldinkel

Do people who don't have an account on rumble.com watching our movie generate revenue?
Yes people can watch videos on rumble provided by a video link on various websites. They can generate money by watching the video if they don't skip the ad. You don't need to be a member of the rumble website to view videos.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Can I still earn from view of the video which was on rumbling status (not live) ?
Your video will not earn money from views while Rumbling. But you won't likely have enough views while Rumbling to make any difference anyway. Just in case, I don't share links until they are approved. In the event that a video went viral from your shares on social media, you've given them away.