Views and No Money help

click3rs

Hello all, Some can help me to understand the chart bellow?
I got 27 Plays on 17-08 and 0$ in earnings or eCPM. How can I improve my numbers..

Thankyou
1566087016813.png

cdngreenwaterdiver

I was trying to find this as it has been mentioned before, and by myself. It is listed in far somewhere, but going from memory, views are places that the video is posted , where plays are when someone has actually selected and clicked and watched the video.

I was trying to find this as it has been mentioned before, and by myself. It is listed in far somewhere, but going from memory, views are places that the video is posted , where plays are when someone has actually selected and clicked and watched the video.
Hmm... maybe it's something like "clicks per minute"? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cdngreenwaterdiver

eCPM
noun
  1. (in online advertising) effective cost per mille (the amount an advertiser pays a website per one thousand visitors who see its advertisements, as calculated by a particular formula).
    "the amount you'll earn will vary, but rates can get as high as US $7 eCPM"
  2. I found online, not within rumble

cdngreenwaterdiver

What is the difference between a CPM and a eCPM?
ECPM vs. CPM. CPM stands for cost per one thousand impressions, or cost per "Mille," which is Latin for thousand. ... eCPM is used as an ad performance metrics, while CPM is used as a reach and pricing metric. CPM is used to value advertising space prior to sale, while eCPM is a metric of advertising performance.

eCPM
noun
  1. (in online advertising) effective cost per mille (the amount an advertiser pays a website per one thousand visitors who see its advertisements, as calculated by a particular formula).
    "the amount you'll earn will vary, but rates can get as high as US $7 eCPM"
  2. I found online, not within rumble
Oh, okay. Now I think I get it. So... if an advertiser pays a set amount per 1000 views, or plays of their ads in front of videos, then once they hit that number, they divide the amount among the number of different videos the ad played with. So, if your video is popular, you'll probably have at least several dozen of those 1000 ads going to you, playing before your video, so let's just say about 35-40 ads, as opposed to another video within that same 1000-view bracket, but their video only accounted for, say, five ads played. So the five ad play video will get, let's just say $0.05 cents, and the vid that took 35-40 of the 1000 views will get paid $0.35-$0.40 cents. I think, right? That makes sense. Or should I say cents, lol. Thanks!!

BenW

Oh, okay. Now I think I get it. So... if an advertiser pays a set amount per 1000 views, or plays of their ads in front of videos, then once they hit that number, they divide the amount among the number of different videos the ad played with. So, if your video is popular, you'll probably have at least several dozen of those 1000 ads going to you, playing before your video, so let's just say about 35-40 ads, as opposed to another video within that same 1000-view bracket, but their video only accounted for, say, five ads played. So the five ad play video will get, let's just say $0.05 cents, and the vid that took 35-40 of the 1000 views will get paid $0.35-$0.40 cents. I think, right? That makes sense. Or should I say cents, lol. Thanks!!
There is another thread about the same question: https://community.rumble.com/threads/what-is-ecpm.77/