Views and earnings above the video are incorrect in the new design.

BenW

I noticed strange, incorrect numbers of views and earnings above my videos. I chose not to show earnings by my videos, but now they are shown, although they are incorrect. (Much lower than it was before)

PubgMasterGame

I noticed strange, incorrect numbers of views and earnings above my videos. I chose not to show earnings by my videos, but now they are shown, although they are incorrect. (Much lower than it was before)
well it's new designs and lot's of errors for sure i think they need time to adjust everything to be perfect like log out button down it's not working ( i thought there is something wrong with my connection i tried clicking on it like 7 times and was waiting )

BenW

well it's new designs and lot's of errors for sure i think they need time to adjust everything to be perfect like log out button down it's not working ( i thought there is something wrong with my connection i tried clicking on it like 7 times and was waiting )
Yes you are right, it's a new design and maybe they 're still busy working on it.

BenW

Fixed — no longer displaying earnings when asked not to. Re incorrect plays on a specific video — please PM.
In 'All Videos' the numbers are correct (although they are not well updated) when you open a video the views are incorrect. For example this video: https://rumble.com/v30def-extreme-power-meeting-between-two-wild-horses.html shows 2225 plays, but in real (in My videos) it shows 220,094 views and even that one is not updated because only on my own YouTube channel is has already 270.644 views and I didn't even count the ones on other sites like MSN etc.
This difference in views in 'All Videos' and when you want to play it is on each video.

Last edited:

sloggervlogger

In 'All Videos' the numbers are correct (although they are not well updated) when you open a video the views are incorrect. For example this video: https://rumble.com/v30def-extreme-power-meeting-between-two-wild-horses.html shows 2225 plays, but in real (in My videos) it shows 220,094 views and even that one is not updated because only on my own YouTube channel is has already 270.644 views and I didn't even count the ones on other sites like MSN etc.
This difference in views in 'All Videos' and when you want to play it is on each video.
Same here. Video view counts are wrong.