Viewing stats don't add up?

KerinGedge

Hey guys, I'm a rumble toddler so please forgive my slow learningness... question, why is it that when I click on my stats it says I've had 7 views, but when I click on My content I can clearly see that I've actually had over a hundred? Are the content stats somehow out of sync with the stats and earnings figures?

My Channel - Tune Basics

Rumblers United - Rumblers United | Facebook

Last edited:

sloggervlogger

Hey guys, I'm a rumble toddler so please forgive my slow learningness... question, why is it that when I click on my stats it says I've had 7 views, but when I click on My content I can clearly see that I've actually had over a hundred? Are the content stats somehow out of sync with the stats and earnings figures?
It always takes some time to catch up.

sloggervlogger

Ye
So is it fair to say that at the moment my stats don't reflect where I'm at at present? I could have a video that got 1000 views today but I won't know for a few days? It's not a big deal breaker or anything, I'm just curious.
Yes, that's correct. It depends on where the views are coming from as well. If it is from Rumble than the views are counted pretty quickly, but if it's YouTube or 3rd party it could take some time, they also could be adjusted at times, but in the end, they always catch up.

KerinGedge

Ye

Yes, that's correct. It depends on where the views are coming from as well. If it is from Rumble than the views are counted pretty quickly, but if it's YouTube or 3rd party it could take some time, they also could be adjusted at times, but in the end, they always catch up.
Sweet, that's good to know... as a noob it's easy to make the mistake of thinking that maybe my videos aren't doing anything or catching anyone's attention;)

My Channel - Tune Basics

Rumblers United - Rumblers United | Facebook

Last edited: