Videos uploaded in " PENDING "

PaulRimmer

Hi
I am still a novice here, so apologies if I cant find an existing answer to this : :)
Is it usual to have previously uploaded videos still remaining in pending , even though much more recent ones have been approved and passed to Rumbling stage ?..it[s not because i am expecting them to be rejected etc, as similar to previous content.. been there a few days now.

thanks all, and best regards & well wishes whilst I'm here !

Take care, be safe !

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Hi
I am still a novice here, so apologies if I cant find an existing answer to this : :)
Is it usual to have previously uploaded videos still remaining in pending , even though much more recent ones have been approved and passed to Rumbling stage ?..it[s not because i am expecting them to be rejected etc, as similar to previous content.. been there a few days now.

thanks all, and best regards & well wishes whilst I'm here !

Take care, be safe !
Normally the pending status takes 1-3 (work) days. Is it rumbling (green moving icon) or is it pending (white icon). If it is pending than it is possible that you received a mail to accept limited distribution within 30 days. If it is 'rumbling' than they are still busy to decide what kind of distribution you will get.

PaulRimmer

Normally the pending status takes 1-3 (work) days. Is it rumbling (green moving icon) or is it pending (white icon). If it is pending than it is possible that you received a mail to accept limited distribution within 30 days. If it is 'rumbling' than they are still busy to decide what kind of distribution you will get.
Thank you
They are all white icon ( timer )...Maybe I have just been lucky in the past with all my previous uploads going to rumbling stage within the same day, and go in order you upload them
Thanks for the comprehensive reply