Videos stopping

RockingT

So far i have watched three videos. I joined this site to see Dan Bongino. I watched two of his videos and they both stopped halfway in. Or to be accurate the video jumped to something else. To be fair i watched a Devin Nunes video with no problems. i don’t know what caused this.

Just one question: can Rumble be accessed on a smart TV? I like watfhing Dan on You tube because i can get it on my TV.

my only other complaint is that there is no full screen option.

Last edited:

karosier

I have had the same issues. I have to refresh the page and go back to the time I left off. I wonder if it is a bandwidth or demand on the single video.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
We are aware of this issue and we are trying to identify what is causing it. The best way to fix it is to change the resolution, that will fix the problem temporarily.

As for Roku and Fire TV, you'll be able to access the podcasts next week.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
So far i have watched three videos. I joined this site to see Dan Bongino. I watched two of his videos and they both stopped halfway in. Or to be accurate the video jumped to something else. To be fair i watched a Devin Nunes video with no problems. i don’t know what caused this.

Just one question: can Rumble be accessed on a smart TV? I like watfhing Dan on You tube because i can get it on my TV.

my only other complaint is that there is no full screen option.
I just tried to watch a video on my smart Samsung TV with the app TV Cast and it works. You will need a phone or Ipad to stream it: https://apps.apple.com/nl/app/video-tv-cast-samsung-tv/id973895042

Last edited: