Videos pending for a week

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Just wondering why 3 of my videos are still pending after a week?
You videos have been approved for limited distribution, an email was sent to you to approve or reject this level of distribution.

If you don't click on the link found within that email in 30 days your videos will be rejected.

As I already mentioned, back in the day, there was a different icon on the videos that got accepted for limited. It was the same pending icon, just in yellow. I am pretty sure that reintroducing that would cost you guys, 5 minutes, but bring you a lot of saved time for this kind of questions that need research to be answered. What do you think?

@ cseh17 For some of us fairly new to rumble, the pending process does make sense. Not knowing any other system, and making changes back to what you say was "normal" back when would cause me and possibly others to start asking the questions you are now asking Mario to have rumble change back. I see this as simple, leave as is, monitor your emails within a few days of a submission for a possible "limited" or "congratulations, your video has been chosen for profit sharing" notification. Accept the limited result if you want, congratulate yourself( as i do) when receiving a profit sharing status, and move onto more submissions. This is only my opinion and the way I choose to work with my rumble account.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
As I already mentioned, back in the day, there was a different icon on the videos that got accepted for limited. It was the same pending icon, just in yellow. I am pretty sure that reintroducing that would cost you guys, 5 minutes, but bring you a lot of saved time for this kind of questions that need research to be answered. What do you think?
There are a few more changes coming that will deal with this... it is a good idea but we'll actually take it a step further.

Unfortunately this happens often when the limited distribution email is ignored or users fail to see that they need to action it.

@ cseh17 For some of us fairly new to rumble, the pending process does make sense. Not knowing any other system, and making changes back to what you say was "normal" back when would cause me and possibly others to start asking the questions you are now asking Mario to have rumble change back. I see this as simple, leave as is, monitor your emails within a few days of a submission for a possible "limited" or "congratulations, your video has been chosen for profit sharing" notification. Accept the limited result if you want, congratulate yourself( as i do) when receiving a profit sharing status, and move onto more submissions. This is only my opinion and the way I choose to work with my rumble account.
I get your point, but allow me to disagree.
Holding on on something, just because we got used to it, is not how inovation works. Beside that, I was not talking about some huge change in the process. It is a simple icon color change, that belive me, would neither confuse you, nor create new questions.
And I am happy to hear from Mario, that this aspect was taken care of. Let's wait and see what coming up.