Videos not uploading at all tonight?

It does seem to work now on my phone from the main webpage, but I used the Rumble app first and again after writing a long description, it failed. It’s very frustrating when the description gets lost. I will download from the site. Maybe my app isn’t updated.
The description loss is why i always do mine in pages/word, then copy and paste it into the submission. I too was losing all the work and got frustrated with that so i changed my routine. Now i always have the original in case i do future alterations to a similar video to save some time and research .

DavidMcNab

It does seem to work now on my phone from the main webpage, but I used the Rumble app first and again after writing a long description, it failed. It’s very frustrating when the description gets lost. I will download from the site. Maybe my app isn’t updated.
I've been disappointed with the lost description too. Now I type it in a word document and paste it onto Rumble. Or I type on the upload page and copy and paste into Word. Either way, I save the work if it fails to upload.
As a bonus, I use the spelcheck and word count at the same time.

I see now that Cdngreenwaterdiver has just posted this also. He's a crafty fellow ;)

I've been disappointed with the lost description too. Now I type it in a word document and paste it onto Rumble. Or I type on the upload page and copy and paste into Word. Either way, I save the work if it fails to upload.
As a bonus, I use the spelcheck and word count at the same time.

I see now that Cdngreenwaterdiver has just posted this also. He's a crafty fellow ;)
The disappearing descriptions after all my work causes me to drink more... so i try to avoid that , both ,well a cool one here and there isnt too bad

ok, i was understanding that it did make for a better rating when the videos get sold, something to do with search engines etc.
Yes that is what I thought too, but as they've got the article writers now it doesn't seem to have that much of a role, as the text gets written anyway. I'm still not quite sure about it. From my own experience, looking at my latest videos where I couldn't quite get 300 words together, if they were really good they were still accepted for full. Other videos that might not been as good or people don't understand the story behind the video from just watching, than a good written text with an interesting story, will I believe help you to get full approval.