Videos being placed ads free

RobbyBattle1981

Hey I am new content creator for rumble.com. I have notice that one of my videos got placed on ads free because rumble thought it had copyrighted material. I didn't have any copyrighted material in the video. Is there any way I can appeal this decision?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Hey I am new content creator for rumble.com. I have notice that one of my videos got placed on ads free because rumble thought it had copyrighted material. I didn't have any copyrighted material in the video. Is there any way I can appeal this decision?
I watched some of your videos. Sometimes you use photos from the news or websites in your videos that you didn't take yourself, so that could be the problem. They always sent you a mail why it is ads free.

RobbyBattle1981

I watched some of your videos. Sometimes you use photos from the news or websites in your videos that you didn't take yourself, so that could be the problem. They always sent you a mail why it is ads free.
Ah I see now so no thumbnails unless it's a picture I have taken. I am still in a youtube state of mind. Thanks a million for the info!