Video Tutorial I did Has Been Rejected - I'd Like To Please Know Why?

Hello :)

So I posted my first video (a reupload of a tutorial video I'd uploaded to YouTube last year), and it has been rejected. Except that I don't have a clue why.

Can anyone please help me understand what went wrong?

DavidMcNab

I don't know anything about your video, but I can tell you that there can be several reasons for a rejection. Upload error, issue with playback, and product placement or advertising, and graphic content are a few that I've seen. Definitely a good question for the support team.

My video is an Adobe Lightroom Tutorial that explains how to create a custom print module template. I'm not getting paid by Adobe to do the tutorial, and I make various Photography Editing related tutorials. Does Rumble not allow it because it seems like product placement or something?

BenW

My video is an Adobe Lightroom Tutorial that explains how to create a custom print module template. I'm not getting paid by Adobe to do the tutorial, and I make various Photography Editing related tutorials. Does Rumble not allow it because it seems like product placement or something?
I can imagin that is the case.

DavidMcNab

I don't know. There may be another reason. It may just be a technical issue, needing another upload attempt.
Have you emailed support@rumble.com?
They are usually very prompt. One more advantage to the Rumble platform is that the people are always there for us.

I uploaded a video as "Rumble Player", and it got rejected, and nothing happens when I hover the mouse over the red X. I suppose you COULD say it's graphic, as it shows wild animals eating a carcass, BUT there a many videos of the sort here, so it doesn't make sense.

DavidMcNab

I think your videos show a side of nature and the focus is really the animal behaviour, as opposed to a focus on the graphic parts. I'd be surprised if that's an issue.