Video that plays automatically after mine still shows my Page details

CraftByKathleen

Does that make sense?
My friends alerted it to me. They asked me if the video that played after mine was also mine because it's stayed under 'Craft by Kathleen'. It didn't move to their Page.

Joerock

I am seeing the same problem on my video player. The player just keeps scrolling to another video (Whether the video is related or not related). Then I see the information for the previous video while the current video plays.

KenMcDougal

After the video your watching is done, while the next one is loading, click on the word CANCEL (below the progress uploading wheel) and it will stop the process. It won't disable the auto loading system but it will stop the next video from auto loading. Hope that helps. :)

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Does that make sense?
My friends alerted it to me. They asked me if the video that played after mine was also mine because it's stayed under 'Craft by Kathleen'. It didn't move to their Page.
I am seeing the same problem on my video player. The player just keeps scrolling to another video (Whether the video is related or not related). Then I see the information for the previous video while the current video plays.
They know about this issue: https://community.rumble.com/threads/missing-settings-autoplay-should-be-disabled-at-least-until-there-is-a-setting-for-users-to-turn-it-off.14302/#post-32480

CraftByKathleen

After the video your watching is done, while the next one is loading, click on the word CANCEL (below the progress uploading wheel) and it will stop the process. It won't disable the auto loading system but it will stop the next video from auto loading. Hope that helps. :)
Thanks Ken, it's not the auto play so much as when people go to watch my videos they're telling me they thought the following video was mine as well because my details were still showing.

KenMcDougal

Thanks Ken, it's not the auto play so much as when people go to watch my videos they're telling me they thought the following video was mine as well because my details were still showing.
Yeah I noticed that too. When I play my own videos (I have 2 up now) at the end, it looks like it starts someone else's video in the same category on my channel page. (lol) Maybe they do that to cross promote videos to others.