Video stops after three minutes

greywarrant

Hey, I’m watching on an iPhone 11 max and whenever I pull up a video it stops around three minutes and the app closes altogether. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have cleared my browser cache. I have restarted my telephone. Nothing is helping. I’m watching a video and around the three minute mark it just closes down the aipp and I am back to my phone’s home screen.
Any help appreciated.

rokikish

You have to fix the buffering on roku, I can't totally leave youtube until I can watch a video on roku without it buffering every two minutes. I understand that it's going to take time to get content creators to move over but you have to get on top of the bugs(especially the ones that are being reported repeatedly).

DLSDyer

Same here. I can only get to Bongino's bell before the screen freeze. Finally able to get through a vid on my phone if my cache is completely empty.

CuetheMuziq

Hey, I’m watching on an iPhone 11 max and whenever I pull up a video it stops around three minutes and the app closes altogether. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have cleared my browser cache. I have restarted my telephone. Nothing is helping. I’m watching a video and around the three minute mark it just closes down the aipp and I am back to my phone’s home screen.
Any help appreciated.
The same thing happens on my laptop. I've closed out of it, restarted my browser and my computer and it still stops every 3 minutes. If I let it buffer, it takes about 5+ minutes before the video starts again.

CuetheMuziq

You have to fix the buffering on roku, I can't totally leave youtube until I can watch a video on roku without it buffering every two minutes. I understand that it's going to take time to get content creators to move over but you have to get on top of the bugs(especially the ones that are being reported repeatedly).
My Rumble app on Roku crashes when I search for Bongino or RP78. Pretty useless.

usanzac

Agreed, Roku app is garbage. I'm subscribed to channels but still have to search for content. When I find content and play it, it constantly pauses to buffer. Started to search for redpill78 and crashes every time, I get to "p". Not looking a good use of Bongino's investment so far.

And don't even get me started on casting. I've connected to multiple alternative video platforms. None of them hold a candle to You{will be assimilated]Tube on the basis of usability alone.

Thankfully, I still have Web Video Caster to do it the hard way.