Video still pending

BenW

They are now rumbling is that a good sign that I haven’t got an email or should they have gone straight to live from pending.
Yes that's a good sign. It's possible that they will go live soon, straight away (full distribution) or you will get an email and it goes live after accepting it (limited distribution), so it's good to check your mail.

sloggervlogger

They are now rumbling is that a good sign that I haven’t got an email or should they have gone straight to live from pending.
That's just an in between stage, it's neither good or bad at that stage. You just have to wait if you're getting an email offering you limited promotion or if it goes to full promotion than you don't have to do anything, it will just happen.

I uploaded 2 videos on Tuesday and Wednesday morning the last one I uploaded got limited, so I deleted it. The other video is STILL pending, so I am not sure if the videos that have to get processed manually are the ones behind. I don’t like to upload more until I know what gets accepted, but that’s just me
Hi
please anyone help me i was upload 3 videos but i have no approval from rumble?

BenW

Hi
please anyone help me i was upload 3 videos but i have no approval from rumble?
It can take some days before your videos will be approved. Check also your mail. It is possible that you will get an email for limited distribution. You can accept it or not. In case of full distribution it will go live by itself.

[QUOTE = "بین ڈبلیو، پوسٹ: 13301، اراکین: 136"] اس ویڈیو سے پہلے کچھ دن لگ سکتے ہیں جو آپ کی ویڈیوز منظور کی جائیں گی. اپنا میل بھی چیک کریں. یہ ممکن ہے کہ آپ محدود تقسیم کیلئے ای میل وصول کریں گے. آپ اسے قبول کرسکتے ہیں یا نہیں. مکمل تقسیم کی صورت میں یہ خود ہی زندہ رہیں گے. [/ QUOTE]
It can take some days before your videos will be approved. Check also your mail. It is possible that you will get an email for limited distribution. You can accept it or not. In case of full distribution it will go live by itself.
thanks for answer