Video Render Output Settings For Rumble Videos?

ThisandThat

Hi everyone. I'm new. What are the best video output render settings for best viewing experience when uploading to Rumble? (Using Adobe Premier Pro) For my YouTube channel I use:
UHD 59.94 (DN x HR UHD)
High 5.2
VBR 2 pass (59-100)

For Rumble I am just uploading short video clips of things I capture. What are the best render settings?
1080 or 4K?
High?
5.1 or 5.2 or 4.2?
VBR 2 pass??

Keep my settings the same as in YouTube, super high quality? What is best for Rumble?

Thanks in advance. I hope someone knows what the heck I'm talking about and can help.

BenW

Hi everyone. I'm new. What are the best video output render settings for best viewing experience when uploading to Rumble? (Using Adobe Premier Pro) For my YouTube channel I use:
UHD 59.94 (DN x HR UHD)
High 5.2
VBR 2 pass (59-100)

For Rumble I am just uploading short video clips of things I capture. What are the best render settings?
1080 or 4K?
High?
5.1 or 5.2 or 4.2?
VBR 2 pass??

Keep my settings the same as in YouTube, super high quality? What is best for Rumble?

Thanks in advance. I hope someone knows what the heck I'm talking about and can help.
I used both 1080 and 4k and both are working well. I don't know what the other settings are ( 5.1 or 5.2 or 4.2 VBR 2 pass )

sloggervlogger

UHD 59.94 (DN x HR UHD)
High 5.2
VBR 2 pass (59-100)

1080 or 4K?
High?
5.1 or 5.2 or 4.2?
VBR 2 pass??

Go with your YouTube settings, they look fine to me and I've got similar settings.

sloggervlogger

I used both 1080 and 4k and both are working well. I don't know what the other settings are ( 5.1 or 5.2 or 4.2 VBR 2 pass )
Hi Ben, I don't know what you do your editing with, but make sure you learn about things like the Bit-rate VBR 2 pass and so on. I didn't know what it was and I still not that technical that I could explain. All I know is that I found out about it too late and ruined quite a lot of my 4K videos, the quality was always worse after processing the video and I never knew why. I only found out when I started working with premiere, that the bit rate was far too low and the videos got all jittery. Now I changed to VBR2 or CBR and have the bitrate higher, my videos turn out as they suppose to.

DavidMcNab

post videos choose exclusive or not including youtube videos
Exclusive makes you the most money but allows Rumble greater control. It's up to you.
But most of us are here for earnings, at least partly, so the exclusive management is our choice. I suggest reading all the options, but you'll find that Rumble provides the best earning potential of all platforms for most people. Giving full management has always been best, in my opinion.

DavidMcNab

Hi Ben, I don't know what you do your editing with, but make sure you learn about things like the Bit-rate VBR 2 pass and so on. I didn't know what it was and I still not that technical that I could explain. All I know is that I found out about it too late and ruined quite a lot of my 4K videos, the quality was always worse after processing the video and I never knew why. I only found out when I started working with premiere, that the bit rate was far too low and the videos got all jittery. Now I changed to VBR2 or CBR and have the bitrate higher, my videos turn out as they suppose to.
I use GoPro studio and I don't know if this applies. Is this just an Adobe thing?
I compare final video size to judge optical quality. It's an easy, but basic comparison. I assume that's a decent way to see what output settings are providing highest quality?
I appreciate any input here as I always want to have the highest quality video.
Thanks!