Video Posting Question

Once a video rumbling ends, do we need to re submit it or do you only have to upload a video one time only ?

Thank you !

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Once a video rumbling ends, do we need to re submit it or do you only have to upload a video one time only ?

Thank you !
The rumbling ends when your video got full distribution (it goes directly 'Live')or when you get a mail that your video is approved for limited distribution, that you can accept (goes 'Live') or not. If you upload exactly the same video (if you deleted the first one) for the second time it will probably get the same distribution as the first one, so it is better to make some changes.

I just dont understand how to make money via rumble.com ? Not sure its worth the time.

I watched like 3 videos on day 1 which gave like 3 tix. Magically, I wim $5 in the ticket raffle. The next 3 days , I max out the viewing and am awarded like 251 tix for 3 days in a row giving me a huge chance at winning 5 dollars đź’µ bit I dont ever again.

What am I missing here or what kind of things should I be doing to make money on this rumble.com. ?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I just dont understand how to make money via rumble.com ? Not sure its worth the time.

I watched like 3 videos on day 1 which gave like 3 tix. Magically, I wim $5 in the ticket raffle. The next 3 days , I max out the viewing and am awarded like 251 tix for 3 days in a row giving me a huge chance at winning 5 dollars đź’µ bit I dont ever again.

What am I missing here or what kind of things should I be doing to make money on this rumble.com. ?
On these pages you find a lot of answers how rumble works: https://rumble.groovehq.com/help_center
https://rumble.com/s/terms

How about breaking it down for me Ben ?

Give me and others who read this post the answers to my simple question please sir.

and thank you Ben. Let's see if you alone can win me to rumble ?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
How about breaking it down for me Ben ?

Give me and others who read this post the answers to my simple question please sir.

and thank you Ben. Let's see if you alone can win me to rumble ?
The simple answer is that you can earn a nice amount of money if you have some good videos that are doing well. I have some videos doing well and I now there are some people here on Rumble make a living out of it. (that is not simple :)

Last edited:
Ok. So, would u say I should just keep making and uploading videos to rumble ?

Is that all I need to really worry about ? Essentially ?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Ok. So, would u say I should just keep making and uploading videos to rumble ?

Is that all I need to really worry about ? Essentially ?
Why not. If they are yours and funny, interesting, attractive to watch for others you can earn money with it. That's all.

cdngreenwaterdiver

I was doing the same, voting on every video for a number of days and noticed the wins stopped. Take a break for a few days and try again. I was also seeing the " big chance of winning" but it stopped after 2 wins.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/

Why not. If they are yours and funny, interesting, attractive to watch for others you can earn money with it. That's all.
Ben,

I have about 6 short video clips uploaded now and they have 60 views or more. They show no money made yet though. Does it take a month or two before one starts to see any revenue ?

thx !

BenW

Trustworthy Member