Video Page Has Changed

sloggervlogger

I just noticed the video page has been changed. Video views now only says Rumble And YouTube, that's fine as we see the other views in our stats. The sold section has gone, which I think is a good idea, as it confused many people. I'm a bit puzzled at the delete option on Full distribution videos!?!

BenW

I just noticed the video page has been changed. Video views now only says Rumble And YouTube, that's fine as we see the other views in our stats. The sold section has gone, which I think is a good idea, as it confused many people. I'm a bit puzzled at the delete option on Full distribution videos!?!
Yes it changes today I see. The delete option is indeed strange. ( I pushed on it, but I didn't dare to confirm) The edit option says: ' Item not editable', what make sense when you sold it.

sloggervlogger

Yes it changes today I see. The delete option is indeed strange. ( I pushed on it, but I didn't dare to confirm) The edit option says: ' Item not editable', what make sense when you sold it.
:) I wasn't brave enough to click it. It's good to know that you have to confirm it. I was worried about clicking it by accident.

Hi @sloggervlogger and @BenW thank you for bringing this to attention. The delete definitely should not be there and we've now removed this from the dropdown on approved full distribution videos. 3rd party views are still displayed only if 3rd party transactions have been made to the video. Thanks again for notifying us!

Last edited:
@TiffanyTTse
Well, I can't see the 3rd party views, even not for the videos I have already been paid for.
The other thing is, that the numbers are not correctly displayed. The views do not match the ones from the statistics. Pretty much for none of my videos.
And the third and last thing: it is kind of unpractical, and annoying to have to do 2 clicks, in order to see the numbers diveded on categories. Furthermore, it looks much more ugly than it looked before. I don't know if the changes are necessarly into a good direction. The old version looked much more professional. Just my 2 cents.

BenW

@TiffanyTTse
Well, I can't see the 3rd party views, even not for the videos I have already been paid for.
The other thing is, that the numbers are not correctly displayed. The views do not match the ones from the statistics. Pretty much for none of my videos.
And the third and last thing: it is kind of unpractical, and annoying to have to do 2 clicks, in order to see the numbers diveded on categories. Furthermore, it looks much more ugly than it looked before. I don't know if the changes are necessarly into a good direction. The old version looked much more professional. Just my 2 cents.
I can see the third party views, but only the ones who are more than two years old

Last edited: