Video not uploading

I am trying to upload my first video and it is taking forever. I started the upload over two hours ago and am still waiting. The file is only 1.5GBs and I am on a connection of over 100mps. As you can see from the attached jpeg, the upload says 100% uploading, and all the thumbnails have the round images that keep rotating. Is my video file too large? Is there a file limit size that I am exceeding?

Attachments

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I am trying to upload my first video and it is taking forever. I started the upload over two hours ago and am still waiting. The file is only 1.5GBs and I am on a connection of over 100mps. As you can see from the attached jpeg, the upload says 100% uploading, and all the thumbnails have the round images that keep rotating. Is my video file too large? Is there a file limit size that I am exceeding?
Hi aminkorea,

1.5GBs is an exceedingly large file, and although we don't have limitations when it comes to file size, the server will take a much longer time processing a file that large, It's not your upload speed that determines this process.

I would suggest reformatting the video to a smaller file size/format without losing too much quality. Or editing the video into different copies, that way if your content is engaging you gain more views as well. (This is fitting to learning content, which doesn't work at all for entertainment videos)

Hello
In the latest version of the Google browser there are problems, try the Opera or Mozilla.