video not uploading

5lava

Developer
Staff member
@CKAstudio @OlegK @PubgMasterGame @RecyclingOT @sloggervlogger @winkeldinkel

The issue is rather sporadical and we're having a hard time reproducing it. It hits random users at random times and is very inconsistent. We've just rolled out another counter-measure, and while we're trying to narrow it down even further, could you please let us know if you're still experiencing the problem? Thank you for your help and your patience.

OlegK

The issue is rather sporadical and we're having a hard time reproducing it. It hits random users at random times and is very inconsistent. We've just rolled out another counter-measure, and while we're trying to narrow it down even further, could you please let us know if you're still experiencing the problem? Thank you for your help and your patience.
Hooray, everything worked for me!) The problem disappeared.

sloggervlogger

It did upload successfully, but I had submit button issue. ( old website had the same) . When I click submit, the website doesn't change to the site where you normally see the links and embed code, but when you go to uploads it has uploaded and it's there.

@sloggervlogger are you having any trouble with the drop-down menu where you filter for youtube, by video, date, etc on stats and analytics? None of them seem to move for me. I've tried on a phone and 3 browsers and no results.
what I have noticed is when receiving the daily email, I am unable to click on any of the videos and have that take me to the video. Make sense?

DavidMcNab

I've tried different computers and different locations (local library). I still can't get an upload to play afterwards. They appear only as thumbnails.