Video Monetization

brenmichelle

Rumble selects videos that they feel will do well with the platforms with which they are partnered. Not all videos are selected for their top tier distribution. Most creators here just keep uploading and hope each video gets full distribution, but few if any of us have had all our videos accepted. But accepted videos are always monetized and in my experience pay much higher than YouTube.

MasonInTheUSA

Hi. Can I choose Exclusive Video Management license on a video I already uploaded to YouTube?

I know this question may seem silly to others, but I just want to know before I waste time uploading. Trying to figure out which option is best if I want to upload to Rumble, but at the same time continue to try and grow my YouTube channel.

Thanks,
Ron

sloggervlogger

If I have a monetized video with "Rumble Only" option, and I have 14 actual plays, should I have made $0.14? What actually constitutes getting paid?
No, it doesn't work like that. It all depends on what adverts you're getting on your videos and how many people actually watching the adverts. It differs greatly. With the other options your video gets more chances of being seen, but for that, you choose a perpetual contract.

JoeAvatarBastone

No, it doesn't work like that. It all depends on what adverts you're getting on your videos and how many people actually watching the adverts. It differs greatly. With the other options your video gets more chances of being seen, but for that, you choose a perpetual contract.
it kind of seems like this is BS then, no?

brenmichelle

I was getting between 60 and 80 thousand views on screwtube, I was kicked off for being Conservative and now I get 10 views here - pray for me.
If you make a video that can do well on this platform, Rumble will actively market it for you, that’s very different than YouTube. It must be something that works with their partners though so figuring that aspect out is important.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I have this same issue is there a way to change it or remove it and upload again did it monetizes?
If it is not monetized you can change it and reupload the video, but as @brenmichelle mentioned they select videos:
Rumble selects videos that they feel will do well with the platforms with which they are partnered. Not all videos are selected for their top tier distribution. Most creators here just keep uploading and hope each video gets full distribution, but few if any of us have had all our videos accepted. But accepted videos are always monetized and in my experience pay much higher than YouTube.

Randydog

There is a menu at the top of each reply. The tenth icon from the left is 'insert image'. (or ctrl+P) But copyright means that you are not allowed to copy it.
Thank you yes let's say hypothetically you wanted to use it. We agree to trademark it as a logo on your products for profit. I would receive a small royalty per copy.