video got full distribution and profit sharing but I can't find it

Joedaoud

Hi everybody! Hi Doctor Nick
Ok my video got chosen for full distribution and profit sharing. Unfortunately im looking everywhere and I can't find the video on Rumble Viral or anything on the front page.
I've had 3 videos before get this status and they were posted to Rumble Viral YouTube page within a couple hours. Wondering why this is different. Thanks everyone

cdngreenwaterdiver

Ok my video got chosen for full distribution and profit sharing. Unfortunately im looking everywhere and I can't find the video on Rumble Viral or anything on the front page.
I've had 3 videos before get this status and they were posted to Rumble Viral YouTube page within a couple hours. Wondering why this is different. Thanks everyone
As Dave mentioned, it can take some time. Recently I have seen my videos take a day to hit Rumble YT viral channel

sloggervlogger

Or it's like it was in Ben's and my case, it ended up on Rumble.com. Have a look at this thread: https://community.rumble.com/threads/has-anyone-noticed-their-promoted-videos-are-going-on-rumble-youtube-not-rumble-viral-youtube.10529/page-8

sloggervlogger

Let us know if you are finding it on the Rumble.com channel.