Video getting rejected

Kamran

Hi

I don't what's wrong from last few months when ever i upload any video it get rejected
But i don't know exactly what's the cause ,
I am sure there nothing wrong with my videos that's against the rumble content approval policies.

Any one help me to exactly what's wrong it is from my side or rumble

Thanks

Attachments

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Your video can abide by all the rules and still be rejected.

There's tons of reasons why your videos are being rejected:

We're looking for hot and trending viral videos, we can't approve stock footage, content of nothing interesting happening, or content with bad titles, or more generally uninteresting content.

Uninteresting videos, which account for the majority of submissions, are unfortunately rejected.

Every creator believes their content is good enough to be approved for full distribution but the reality is that it's not.

We have a dedicated team of editors who watch every single video looking for the best submissions to approve for for full distribution. If your video isn't being accepted, it's because there were much better videos it competed with, or it just wasn't good enough to receive full distribution,

Unfortunately we can't write a rejection letter with the specific reasoning for each video or we would need to quadruple our staff, videos are very much like art sometimes, they're good enough or they aren't; but defining what makes them good or not that takes exponentially much longer than a simple rejection.

It's in our best interest to approve high reaching content, we only make money when people watch our videos and the creator has made money, it would make no sense for us to reject content that's objectively good; and we don't.

winkeldinkel

I looked through the videos on this channel. The chicken and dog fight is disturbing. The person recording made the chicken approach the dog. The dog is terrified while the person records.
That is shameful. In Canada, this would be a criminal offence.
I absolutely agree! this is animal cruelty and even more shocking is the fact that this video appears to be monetized~ How did this make the cut? It should be removed from this site. This is not entertaining on any level. Rumble, take it down!

cdngreenwaterdiver

I looked through the videos on this channel. The chicken and dog fight is disturbing. The person recording made the chicken approach the dog. The dog is terrified while the person records.
That is shameful. In Canada, this would be a criminal offence.
Im glad to not see any dog and chicken video on his page. But the puppy one shows a very ingenious puppy. It was cute