Video freezes all the time....

Dcalvert

How do i do that? I was looking for a "settings" button, to do JUST THAT...didn't see one.

please advise!

Hunterbean

Hi Chris, I usually watch the Dan Bongino videos on a wireless Roku which has no trouble streaming from any other channel. It feels like Roku is sensoring my choices. I can watch them just fine within Parler on an Android Tracfone using WIFI. I am not using a mobile connection.

Samadhi

Where are you watching the videos? iPhone, android, desktop?
I'm watching from a very powerful Windows 10 gaming desktop, with SSD's, Intel i9 processor, plenty of memory, awesome video card, and with a wired LAN connection, that has NO problem watching EVERY other streaming service to which I subscribe. Yet, my Dan Bongino show pauses for minutes, then resumes... It is VERY irritating. It never happened on Youtube. I also considered watching on Youtube, but just couldn't stomach going back to it! Please address this.
By the way, I'm an I.T. professional. When this occurs, I can test my connection, watch other streaming services(Netflix or others), and prove that it is NOT a performance issue with my device or connection. I would suspect that you have a capacity issue, OR the Quality Of Service is being tampered with by an Internet Service Provider, along the way, either yours or mine??? SURELY they wouldn't do that!!! :unsure:

twilight21

Where are you watching the videos? iPhone, android, desktop?
I have no problem watching rumble on laptop and phone but I try watching it on roku box on tv and the interface doesn't work well and the video freezes up and then reloads, a lot of stop start going on. I can't fix the problem with forwarding the video. Can't wait for your tv roku channel to work and is updated. Love the content, we can't wait for more content like Prager University, Larry Elder, Varney from Fox, and more lol. Glad you started this and getting us from under a unscrupulous site like youtube.