"Video error occured"

TonyFisher

I recently uploaded a video which is pending. However it has the message "Video error occured (sic), please contact support if persists". It has the image and information but won't play. Should I upload again or wait? Naturally I could contact support but this is just one video so the error is hardly "persisting".
Capture.JPG

BenW

I recently uploaded a video which is pending. However it has the message "Video error occured (sic), please contact support if persists". It has the image and information but won't play. Should I upload again or wait? Naturally I could contact support but this is just one video so the error is hardly "persisting".
View attachment 641
Yes You can delete the video with the error and upload the video again. Hopefully it works, if not you should mail Rumble: Rumble@support.com

Last edited:

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
View attachment 641
There's a high chance this video failed to upload properly, try re-uploading it.

TonyFisher

I have now successfully uploaded it. I think there was some random error first try and when I tried again using the same title, that triggered a new (same title as already used) error.