Video blocked due to copyright

egyptianman

I received a message that my video was rejected due to copyright and this video was taken by myself
‘Why is every video I upload upload refused due to copyright even though I actually shot it with my camera, what happens is not fair
Screenshot ٠٥-٢٣-٢٠٢٠ ١٩.٤٦.٢١.png

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Where are you finding it rejected due to copyright. This looks like an upload error. That does happen occasionally.
You didn't actually answer the question on the last thread. Was your video a copy of another person's video?

egyptianman

Where are you finding it rejected due to copyright. This looks like an upload error. That does happen occasionally.
You didn't actually answer the question on the last thread. Was your video a copy of another person's video?
You, I understood what the site is and how it works, any video I have on my page is 100 percent private to me, there are no other clips taken from anyone. The strange thing is that every video I uploaded shows the same message, it seems to me that there is a defect in the site itself, so he cannot differentiate between the videos
What are the videos that you mean?

cdngreenwaterdiver

You, I understood what the site is and how it works, any video I have on my page is 100 percent private to me, there are no other clips taken from anyone. The strange thing is that every video I uploaded shows the same message, it seems to me that there is a defect in the site itself, so he cannot differentiate between the videos
What are the videos that you mean?
The one about an egg hatching or something. From your channel I was not able to open it.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
For the second time, the leader of the Rumble battles disappeared. I'm seeing what appears to be a lot more people submitting content that they have copied. Maybe "pirated" is the best word. My YouTube channel has been almost completely pirated by somebody who uploads copies of exclusively my content and goes by "Wild Creatures" instead of "WildCreatures".
Rumble will be claiming all of these. An added bonus to uploading on Rumble. All of that pirate's work will simply create earnings for me and for Rumble.
I still don't understand why pirating is such a common thing here lately.

nademedeiros

For the second time, the leader of the Rumble battles disappeared. I'm seeing what appears to be a lot more people submitting content that they have copied. Maybe "pirated" is the best word. My YouTube channel has been almost completely pirated by somebody who uploads copies of exclusively my content and goes by "Wild Creatures" instead of "WildCreatures".
Rumble will be claiming all of these. An added bonus to uploading on Rumble. All of that pirate's work will simply create earnings for me and for Rumble.
Well, theoretically they'll be claimed, which is great, but unfortunately many videos aren't, lately... even on our own channels, many of the videos we upload to Rumble never get claimed, which means that other copies arent being claimed either... 🤷‍♀️

irvet20065

Where there is money, there instantly appear people who want to get it the easiest way, even if this path is dishonest, alas, it was, is and will be...

sloggervlogger

That's one reason why you should try to make your YouTube channel a monetized channel, as you get the copyright tool that finds copies of your videos automatically and you can deal with the thieves easier that way and you don't have to rely on anybody else.