Video approved for limited distribution only

here is the video link - https://rumble.com/v7zi1r-bali-traditional-bamboo-music-stress-relieving-music.html

This is a video which I took on my recent tour to Bali Indonesia.
In my aspect this is a great video and shall be approved for full distribution, but Rumble has approved it for limited distribution only.

I would like to ask members reading this post to give a review regarding the quality of the video, (Both Visual and audio)

Looking forward for response from the Rumble Community
Thank You :)

BenW

here is the video link - https://rumble.com/v7zi1r-bali-traditional-bamboo-music-stress-relieving-music.html

In my aspect this is a great video and shall be approved for full distribution, but Rumble has approved it for limited distribution only.

I would like to ask members reading this post to give a review regarding the quality of the video, (Both Visual and audio)

I think that we all have uploaded videos that we like and in our opinion only got limited distribution. It is not only the quality of the video and audio that makes it a full distribution video, but also will it be interesting, funny, unexpected etc. enough to go viral. Another thing is that the Rumble staff have to make a selection everyday which ones are getting full and which are getting limited distribution. They will choose the ones that they think will do best (I guess)

Even limited ones can do well,( I have some doing better than full) although with full distributions chances are much better. Your video is of a good quality (video and audio) in my opinion and nice music is being performed. Fortunately I don't have to decide if it's a limited or a full one.

I don't know if my answer is what you hoped for, but I know the feeling of dissillusion, if a video only get limited.

Keep up the good work and hopefully the next one will be chosen for full distribution.

abdo5171

you can see this article to know how Rumble selected limited or full distribution>>> https://rumblefaq.groovehq.com/help/what-does-limited-distribution-vs-full-distribution-mean

Attachments

I think that we all have uploaded videos that we like and in our opinion only got limited distribution. It is not only the quality of the video and audio that makes it a full distribution video, but also will it be interesting, funny, unexpected etc. enough to go viral. Another thing is that the Rumble staff have to make a selection everyday which ones are getting full and which are getting limited distribution. They will choose the ones that they think will do best (I guess)

Even limited ones can do well,( I have some doing better than full) although with full distributions chances are much better. Your video is of a good quality (video and audio) in my opinion and nice music is being performed. Fortunately I don't have to decide if it's a limited or a full one.

I don't know if my answer is what you hoped for, but I know the feeling of dissillusion, if a video only get limited.

Keep up the good work and hopefully the next one will be chosen for full distribution.
Thank you so much for the review for the video.
While making the video I hoped that this video alone would do wonders on Rumble platform.
I have approx 50 more videos that I want to upload on RUmble, but if the videos get limited distribution then I am not willing to upload them on Rumble.
I have spent a lot of money to buy the camera and create such videos, plus I have a few channels on Youtube that are doing well, but Rumble does not approve such videos for full distribution.

BenW

Thank you so much for the review for the video.
While making the video I hoped that this video alone would do wonders on Rumble platform.
I have approx 50 more videos that I want to upload on RUmble, but if the videos get limited distribution then I am not willing to upload them on Rumble.
I have spent a lot of money to buy the camera and create such videos, plus I have a few channels on Youtube that are doing well, but Rumble does not approve such videos for full distribution.
Yes I can follow your thoughts that you are not willing to upload them to Rumble if they get limited, however you can always try. If it gets limited you don't have to accept that and you can still delete the video. Maybe the next one gets full distribution….. you'll never know.

b.t.w. if you accept limited it is still possible to upload it to your own Youtube channel and earn money.