Video Approvals delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello Everyone,

As you may have noticed in the last week the approval rate for videos has slowed down significantly.

This is due in part to the new description requirements for each video, and a huge influx of new content that's currently being processed.

Please know that your videos will be processed as soon as possible,

Thank you for your patience.

DavidMcNab

I've got a couple that are nearly two weeks too. I think we'd all feel better if we had an estimate on when things would start up again.
Uploading is making some of us enough income that we really feel the down time.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of recent updates. We should be catching up to most videos within the next 24 hours, but all videos uploaded in the last week may still take about 7 days to be approved, and this will continue for the next week or so according to our calculations.

We sincerely apologize, and we understand how this directly affects all of you because it affects us here at Rumble as well.

Thank you for your patience.

I don't have any inside info but I see this occasionally. I think it gets caught up in the long run although it's worth keeping an eye on to be sure.

Tripwire

Yes all mine are the same estimated cpm for you tube for ages now and not updated views for you tube videos for ages all my videos are way behind ........... but guessing they will be sorted before end of the month ,fingers crossed .

Status
Not open for further replies.