Uploading video

Hi there, I’m a new member here. My question is, when I upload my video to Rumble, it is a very small version with thick black lines on each side. Can anybody tell me want I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance ☺️

BenW

Hi there, I’m a new member here. My question is, when I upload my video to Rumble, it is a very small version with thick black lines on each side. Can anybody tell me want I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance ☺️
The frame of the rumble player is horizontal and you filmed vertically, that's why you see those black lines on each side. If you film horizontal you won't have that problem.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
The frame of the rumble player is horizontal and you filmed vertically, that's why you see those black lines on each side. If you film horizontal you won't have that problem.
this is the correct answer.

Ambot

Thanks in advance ☺️
Hi! Can where did you find you uploaded video? I wanted to change some things in my uploaded but I cannot find any tab that is similar to the "creator studio" in youtube. Thanks in advance

BenW

Hi! Can where did you find you uploaded video? I wanted to change some things in my uploaded but I cannot find any tab that is similar to the "creator studio" in youtube. Thanks in advance
You can find your uploaded videos on your account and click in the menu on 'all videos'. There is not a 'Creator Studio' on Rumble. If you want to change something,you have to delete it and upload it again, but that's only possible if you didn't sell it. B.t.w. YouTube doesn't have a 'creator studio' to change videos anymore. You can only choose some music or sound effects.