uploading of videos

I have started a few days back with the rumble.com. I created a channel and uploaded video (100% with thumbnails). I pressed the upload button but I don't know where my video disappeared. What should I do. Will anyone open the way?

BenW

I have started a few days back with the rumble.com. I created a channel and uploaded video (100% with thumbnails). I pressed the upload button but I don't know where my video disappeared. What should I do. Will anyone open the way?
I don't see any videos on your account, so probably there went something wrong with the upload? You should see your uploaded videos here: https://rumble.com/user/maheshseelvi/ but they are not there. Maybe you can try it again. If it still doesn't work you can ask for help with this email adress: support@rumble.com

Last edited:

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi maheshseelvi,

You have not uploaded any videos to your account yet.