uploading of videos

I have started a few days back with the rumble.com. I created a channel and uploaded video (100% with thumbnails). I pressed the upload button but I don't know where my video disappeared. What should I do. Will anyone open the way?

BenW

I have started a few days back with the rumble.com. I created a channel and uploaded video (100% with thumbnails). I pressed the upload button but I don't know where my video disappeared. What should I do. Will anyone open the way?
I don't see any videos on your account, so probably there went something wrong with the upload? You should see your uploaded videos here: https://rumble.com/user/maheshseelvi/ but they are not there. Maybe you can try it again. If it still doesn't work you can ask for help with this email adress: support@rumble.com

Last edited:

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi maheshseelvi,

You have not uploaded any videos to your account yet.

Make sure you are logged into your account, I am sure you have done that. Then clik the upload, upload your video and be sure to fill in all the required fields. Title, description of at least 300 words, more the better. The screen will then bring you to a new screen asking who recorded, when and where. Once that has completed you then clik the submit . It takes a minute or so but once complete, you should be able to go back into your account, and under "pending" the video you just uploaded should be there. I am not indicating here that this is not the procedure you have taken, but just wanted to outline this to make sure you have. Hope this helps.