Uploaded video

Hi! I uploaded a video few hours ago. Is in pending, but, when I opened the video, I saw the video was turning, losing all the quality and the clarity. I didn't upload like that... I don't know what happened... If will be approve, I don't want to stay like that, I want to be in the correct position that I uploaded.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Misu,

When you upload a video it takes at least a day to be processed and approved, what you saw probably is the low resolution version that's available for viewers with low speed internet connections.

Every resolution will be made available for your video up to the quality you uploaded, from 360p up to 1080p

BenW

Hi! I uploaded a video few hours ago. Is in pending, but, when I opened the video, I saw the video was turning, losing all the quality and the clarity. I didn't upload like that... I don't know what happened... If will be approve, I don't want to stay like that, I want to be in the correct position that I uploaded.
Misu,

When you upload a video it takes at least a day to be processed and approved, what you saw probably is the low resolution version that's available for viewers with low speed internet connections.

Every resolution will be made available for your video up to the quality you uploaded, from 360p up to 1080p
@Mario All the resolutions are there but I watched the video and it looks like it is squeezed or vertical instead of horizontal. It doesn’t look natural.

Hi Ben. You speak about my video?
Is what I said about my video... My video is full screen and here is long. But OK, I will wait to see if it is approve and I will see how is after.

Last edited:
But I sent the video with good quality and resolution, I really don't know why was uploading like that. Maybe I need to upload again? Like is now, nobody understands something from my video. Is really a terrible bad video!
By my mind, I will put direct in the bin this video!

OK, my video was rejected, was normal. My question is, I can upload again? Maybe this time will be the same like I took it.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
OK, my video was rejected, was normal. My question is, I can upload again? Maybe this time will be the same like I took it.
Don't upload it again just yet, let me send this up and see if we can manually approve it. I'll get back to you when I hear back.

OK. Thanks so much Mario. I just uploaded a new one and this, for the moment is good, full screen and not with the black edge. 🤗🤗🤗