Upload don't longer 38% . What is the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedro1065

HI. This is 3 days i trying to upload a 8MB MP4 video file with 1080 * 1920 px to rumble but the video upload don't go over 38%. What i should to do?
I try it in different time per day. But not successful.
Thanks for your replies.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
HI. This is 3 days i trying to upload a 8MB MP4 video file with 1080 * 1920 px to rumble but the video upload don't go over 38%. What i should to do?
I try it in different time per day. But not successful.
Thanks for your replies.
Can you please specify the device, browser and OS you're using to upload your video?

TiffanyTTse2511

I test it with last versions of mozilla and chrome and my OS is win10.
thanks for your reply
Hi, I'm Tiffany the project manager here at Rumble. I'll be assigning a developer to look into this issue so you can continue to use the Rumble platform. Which country are you located in and are you able to e-mail me the video file you're attempting to upload? I'd like to check if it's a server or corrupted file issue. Thank you in advance!
- Tiffany

pedro1065

I trying upload it from Iran. but with use of proxies like freegate or psiphone or ultrasurf, because video base sites like youtube and rumble are filtered in iran. It should be noted that i uploaded it in youtube without any problem. Ok. Instead of emailing it to you i give you it's link on youtube.
this is link:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97FpBo3HSN4

Thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.