UPDATE: Streaming Issues

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
We just launched a temporary fix for anyone experiencing steaming issues. A more permanent fix will be applied later this week. If you are still experiencing the buffering issues in our app or website, please let us know asap right here.

Note, this does not include the issues on Roku. We are still working on Roku.

LaurieSue2020

I’m having buffering issues on everything, even opening the app. I’m trying to figure out how to use it. Is there a tutorial or guide anywhere?

Brette

Thank you @chrisrumble ! Do you need anything from viewers? I am one of the "Roku watchers". If I can help, let me know. I appreciate how quick you guys are adapting and patching!

HolliAnne

It’s really a shame that the ROKU problem hasn’t been solved. I’m still having to watch Dan on YouTube and he continues to encourage us to not watch on YouTube and switch to Rumble. It’s getting a little frustrating and I feel bad that I still have to support YouTube.

if there is anything I can do to help let me know

creativemc

We just launched a temporary fix for anyone experiencing steaming issues. A more permanent fix will be applied later this week. If you are still experiencing the buffering issues in our app or website, please let us know asap right here.

Still experiencing buffering issues....

a1ioops2

I’m using the app on iPad (iOS 14.0.1) I can’t get videos to play when I push the “on” arrow! It’s getting maddening! I want to watch ShadowGate 2.0 on Tore Says site.

DCinCD

Maybe I’m doing something wrong but when I search videos and click on one that I want to watch, I am immediately kicked off the app. Is this occurring to others or am I just too new to realize what I’m doing wrong? Thanks

deppenp

It’s really a shame that the ROKU problem hasn’t been solved. I’m still having to watch Dan on YouTube and he continues to encourage us to not watch on YouTube and switch to Rumble. It’s getting a little frustrating and I feel bad that I still have to support YouTube.

if there is anything I can do to help let me know
this is still happening for me on Roku too, as of 10/20/20

bottemann

Tried for the first time last night 21 Oct. to watch Dan Bongino using Rumble App on ROKU TV. Like clockwork, it was buffering [Refreshing] EVERY 26 seconds. Impossible to watch it. New Hi-sense ROKU TV with latest software update and just installed Rumble App.