UPDATE: Rumble's Exploding Growth

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

This is a quick update to let everyone know that our entire team has been working around the clock during this incredible explosion of growth. We aren't going to make a formal announcement until later this week, but I want to let everyone know (both loyal users and new users), that we are focused on keeping the website up and running at this time. Moderating/answering questions on these forums have taken the back seat for the moment.

I will be back in a few days with more updates.

SavvyStar

Hi everyone,

This is a quick update to let everyone know that our entire team has been working around the clock during this incredible explosion of growth. We aren't going to make a formal announcement until later this week, but I want to let everyone know (both loyal users and new users), that we are focused on keeping the website up and running at this time. Moderating/answering questions on these forums have taken the back seat for the moment.

I just joined! Super excited to be here. Thank you for creating this site with amazing content and so much potential!!

MrAfk

Hi everyone,

Nice!

daisie1

Hi everyone,

Looking forward to using the site!

godsarmor

How's it going, I know you guys are clogged up with the recent surge; just wanted to point out that I couldn't upgrade to the basic option; it went though and I got the green tick; but then nothing; I sent an email; I'm not in a mad rush but I would imagine that would be an important glitch to fix;

I thought I'd give you guys the heads up; I can imagine how busy you are...

Great platform; have a good one

UPDATE: no money has came out of my account; just keep getting a green tick of success and nothing changes...I don't think the fault is on my end; seems like a glitch right at the end.

Last edited:

jpcervantes180a

How's it going, I know you guys are clogged up with the recent surge; just wanted to point out that I couldn't upgrade to the basic option; it went though and I got the green tick; but then nothing; I sent an email; I'm not in a mad rush but I would imagine that would be an important glitch to fix;

I thought I'd give you guys the heads up; I can imagine how busy you are...

Great platform; have a good one

UPDATE: no money has came out of my account; just keep getting a green tick of success and nothing changes...I don't think the fault is on my end; seems like a glitch right at the end.
The same thing happened to me. Trying to upgrade my account and after the green checkmark, it won't allow me to. I guess they don't want my money lol.

TIMZEMM

Hi everyone,

So happy to hear about your/our growth. I just want to let you know that the link to rumble given to me to share with friends isn't working correctly.

FreeJV

Hi everyone,

Just got here. Glad this platform exists. Thank you for the hard work.