Understanding how the new Rumble works.

Orvellburrelldog

How are you at Rumble? These videos and comments inspire me to post a video with confidence. Local news(trivia), entertainment, or block club activities would be interesting video topics for producing. Continue the acceptable work/play!

thanhtien

Xin hãy giúp tôi, tôi đã đăng tải 6 video clip Tôi bắn bản thân mình và không sử dụng video bất hợp pháp của người khác, nhưng tất cả đều bị "từ chối" ngay cả khi video đã được đăng tải khoảng 30 phút. Xin hỏi nếu đây là một sai lầm. và động cơ Rumble? Tôi rất vui, mong cộng đồng giúp tôi trả lời! Trân trọng!

tgrant1121

thanks for the replies guys. I decided to email the support folk directly give them the details of what has happened.

They acknowledged that user had broken my copyright on the video. They have therefore diverted any monetization that culprit received and to be received, to my account. That video has also been 'disassociated' from that said culprits account.

Thanks for the help

volk8404

[QUOTE = "ChillinWithCharlie, сообщение: 23662, участник: 5398"]
И это за 4,5 тыс. Просмотры. Посмотреть мое видео?
[/ QUOTE]
Скажите, пожалуйста, как долго личное видео проверяется и одобряется для полного распространения по всему миру?

ThisandThat

So to make the most money from a video the goal is to give full control of video to Rumble so they can share everywhere and Rumble shares profits with me? Is that the goal here?

ThisandThat

If you want to make most money, yes.
Thanks BenW! So what does it mean that the two videos I uploaded say REJECTED today? They are still up and able to be watched and commented on. Since they were rejected, does that mean they only play on rumble and no where else. I also am curious as to why they were rejected...

BenW

Thanks BenW! So what does it mean that the two videos I uploaded say REJECTED today? They are still up and able to be watched and commented on. Since they were rejected, does that mean they only play on rumble and no where else. I also am curious as to why they were rejected...
I never had a rejected video, but it means that they didn't want to distribute your video for some reason. That means indeed that it is only here on Rumble. (probably without advertisements) Maybe you can try to get an answer by mailing support@rumble.com