Twitter (or any site that does not have a "Play" button) Help ...

ericeggert

Hi, I trying to figure out how to maximize my monetization. I understand we want plays, not views. When it comes to Twitter, can someone explain the process of putting your video on Twitter, so that each click & view your earn something. I did this. I went to "My Content" selected the "English Bulldog shares kisses with wild Manatees", clicked the "Share" option, and share the video to @bulldogfrappe (Frappuccino The Bulldog). Great, video is now on Twitter. So, at this point the visitor needs to click on the tweet, which will open the Rumble video with the "Play" button and if they click that button I earn something...

I'm thinking that every new video I create starting tomorrow that I will just edit that video and put a transparent play button image on the first frame or type "Click To View". Some people see the picture of my Bulldog kissing the Manatee and think that's it. There's a video that I want them to play.

Am, I thinking right, or is there something I'm missing. Can you please tell me what you do to indicate that what the viewer is seeing is more than a static image.

Thanks for your help. Eric

sloggervlogger

Hi, I trying to figure out how to maximize my monetization. I understand we want plays, not views. When it comes to Twitter, can someone explain the process of putting your video on Twitter, so that each click & view your earn something. I did this. I went to "My Content" selected the "English Bulldog shares kisses with wild Manatees", clicked the "Share" option, and share the video to @bulldogfrappe (Frappuccino The Bulldog). Great, video is now on Twitter. So, at this point the visitor needs to click on the tweet, which will open the Rumble video with the "Play" button and if they click that button I earn something...

I'm thinking that every new video I create starting tomorrow that I will just edit that video and put a transparent play button image on the first frame or type "Click To View". Some people see the picture of my Bulldog kissing the Manatee and think that's it. There's a video that I want them to play.

Am, I thinking right, or is there something I'm missing. Can you please tell me what you do to indicate that what the viewer is seeing is more than a static image.

Thanks for your help. Eric
I thinks it's to do with twitter, they don't allow it to play. I usually put New video click here...... or something like that. I followed you on twitter. So we can share videos. Was your video filmed near Crystal River ?

ericeggert

I thinks it's to do with twitter, they don't allow it to play. I usually put New video click here...... or something like that. I followed you on twitter. So we can share videos. Was your video filmed near Crystal River ?
Cool! Great videos. Manatee’s popping up all over. We were kayaking at Round Island Creek. Hope to go back in April or May.

Last edited:

DavidMcNab

I've often shared YouTube links on FB (I don't use Twitter) because they are more easily recognized, but now that Rumble has become more of a recognized platform, that isn't so necessary. Also, we make more per view with Rumble plays in a lot of cases.
I usually add something in the post about it being a video because I thought the same...people were just thinking it was a picture. I like the play icon in the centre. That's a great idea.

ericeggert

I've often shared YouTube links on FB (I don't use Twitter) because they are more easily recognized, but now that Rumble has become more of a recognized platform, that isn't so necessary. Also, we make more per view with Rumble plays in a lot of cases.
I usually add something in the post about it being a video because I thought the same...people were just thinking it was a picture. I like the play icon in the centre. That's a great idea.
Thank you. Great videos on your channel. I too am a scuba diver, so I really enjoyed viewing your videos. I do have a 5 megapixel cam. Takes great Macro shot's but that's it. Ha!