Turning Limited Distribution videos into an alternative source of income

So, as most of you know, I'm not a huge fan of Rumble's monetization model. Mostly, this is due to the fact that so much time is wasted attempting to get a video "full distribution".

Now, especially since I have a small, but loyal, following, I have made a steady income here on rumble. But, when a video gets "limited distribution", instead of deleting it, trying again, etc, - I've begun uploading them(and more) to my Patreon Page and allowing folks to support us that way.

I first learned about them through a TED TALK and so far, so good. It's been growing steadily over the last month and I'm very happy with it. I figured I would pass along the recommendation to this community because I know a lot of you share in my frustrations concerning limited distribution. The Link in my bio is a referral link, which works very similarly to rumble, for transparency's sake, but I wouldn't recommend them if I wasn't having a positive experience.

Below is the generic "invite" text from the website. Hope you all check it out! Also, check us out on Instagram!

Have you thought about starting a Patreon page? You definitely should!

Every month, I get a regular source of income from supporters who've pledged to me through Patreon. Having their ongoing support means I spend less time thinking about business, and more time creating.

Also, if you use this invite to sign up and launch your Patreon page, we'll both earn bonuses as supporters pledge to you – let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Five sets of Pawsome

Youtubers have been using Patreon for quite a while. So they get both incomes. Im not sure if they have used it in the same way as you suggested or not. I know some give extra content to donators as incentive. Many dont and use it just as a link fir people to donate money. Ive always been a little surprised that YT lets people work with Patreon right on their site. I suppose its a win win for them ... the more people donate, the more the person creates, which makes Youtube money. Im trying to understand how Rumble would benefit if you dont just use the link as a way to donate but to use it in a way that directs traffic off of Rumble. Im dense about such things, so I might be understanding all of this wrong.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
We don't have an issue with users sharing information on how to make more money, if it's really in the best interest for our creators we will leave these types of comments on.

If users instead try to drive traffic to another site that would otherwise take views from our creators in our site then we would act on it.