Turn It Down!!!!

Venge77

Listen, I REALLY want to use Rumble, as a viable alternative to YouTube, but you REALLY need to fix a few things first. Number One is the issue of Volume. I live in a condo, so it is important that late at night I not have the volume on computer too loud. I could get complaints from neighbours otherwise. Rumble has this crazy setting where no matter what volume I play the first video, the next video ALWAYS starts at FULL VOLUME!!! This is NUTS!!

This is made even WORSE if there is a commercial preceding the video, as your commercials, for some STUPID reason, do NOT ALLOW ME TO MUTE OR LOWER THE VOLUME!!!!! WTF people???

So there it is, 11 at night, and I decide to watch a video on Rumble. I click on the video and walk over to put some coffee on, and next thing I know, I have a SONIC BOOM emanating from my computer speakers!!!! I RUSH back over to the computer, but the bloody commercial has no way to lowering the FULL VOLUME SOUND!!! I have to madly scramble to lower the volume with the computer controls, which is ridiculous.

SUGGESTION: Do what EVERY OTHER VIDEO platform I've ever used does, and have the program remember the volume settings used on the previous video. If I have the volume low on one video, it shouldn't completely forget that, and automatically play the next video at FULL VOLUME!!!! That is just bush league.

Fix the platform, or I am sorry, I just will not use it.

KenMcDougal

I wear headphones at my computer when ever I watch videos, or movies etc. My headset is USB so it plugs right into a port in my computer. It has a volume control too. I think they even make wireless headphone sets so you don't have to worry about cables. I promise your neighbors won't hear anything if most of the volume in in the headset. Just a suggestion. Hope that helps.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Listen, I REALLY want to use Rumble, as a viable alternative to YouTube, but you REALLY need to fix a few things first. Number One is the issue of Volume. I live in a condo, so it is important that late at night I not have the volume on computer too loud. I could get complaints from neighbours otherwise. Rumble has this crazy setting where no matter what volume I play the first video, the next video ALWAYS starts at FULL VOLUME!!! This is NUTS!!

This is made even WORSE if there is a commercial preceding the video, as your commercials, for some STUPID reason, do NOT ALLOW ME TO MUTE OR LOWER THE VOLUME!!!!! WTF people???

So there it is, 11 at night, and I decide to watch a video on Rumble. I click on the video and walk over to put some coffee on, and next thing I know, I have a SONIC BOOM emanating from my computer speakers!!!! I RUSH back over to the computer, but the bloody commercial has no way to lowering the FULL VOLUME SOUND!!! I have to madly scramble to lower the volume with the computer controls, which is ridiculous.

SUGGESTION: Do what EVERY OTHER VIDEO platform I've ever used does, and have the program remember the volume settings used on the previous video. If I have the volume low on one video, it shouldn't completely forget that, and automatically play the next video at FULL VOLUME!!!! That is just bush league.

Fix the platform, or I am sorry, I just will not use it.
I don't know what you are talking about. I watch videos here on Rumble for six years already and the volume of the sound for the next video never changed. I've never heard somebody complaining about it in all these years, Is it possible there isn;t something wrong with this platform but with your computer?