TRUMP ==== YOU SEE HIM ONE WAY-- I SEE HIM ANOTHER WAY

masterminion

[Author Unknown]

"Still love my democrat friends and family but...You see it one way... I see it another way.
You see Trump's arrogance, I see Trump's confidence. You see Trump's nationalism, I see Trump's patriotism. You hear Trump's unsophisticated words, I hear Trump's honesty. You see Trump's racism, I see Trump's words being misconstrued and twisted by the media daily to fit their narrative. You see Trump as a Republican, I see Trump as a Patriot. You see Trump as a dictator, I see Trump as a leader. You see Trump as an Authoritarian, I see Trump as the only one willing to fight for our freedoms. You see Trump as childish, I see Trump as a fighter, unwilling to cave in to the lies. You see Trump as an unpolished politician, I see Trump as a breath of fresh air. You think Trump hates immigrants, I know Trump is married to an immigrant. You see Trump putting an end to immigration in America, I see Trump welcoming immigrants to America LEGALLY. You see Trump's cages at the border, I see Obama's cages at the border. You see Trump with a struggling economy, I see Trump with an amazing economy until the Democrats shut it down. You see the violence in the streets and call it "Trump's America", I see the violence in the streets of Democratic run cities who are refusing Trump's help and call it "Liberal America." You want someone more Presidential, I'm happy we have someone who finally doesn't just talk the talk but actually walks the walk. You and I? We see things very differently.

REgberts

[Author Unknown]

"Still love my democrat friends and family but...You see it one way... I see it another way.
You see Trump's arrogance, I see Trump's confidence. You see Trump's nationalism, I see Trump's patriotism. You hear Trump's unsophisticated words, I hear Trump's honesty. You see Trump's racism, I see Trump's words being misconstrued and twisted by the media daily to fit their narrative. You see Trump as a Republican, I see Trump as a Patriot. You see Trump as a dictator, I see Trump as a leader. You see Trump as an Authoritarian, I see Trump as the only one willing to fight for our freedoms. You see Trump as childish, I see Trump as a fighter, unwilling to cave in to the lies. You see Trump as an unpolished politician, I see Trump as a breath of fresh air. You think Trump hates immigrants, I know Trump is married to an immigrant. You see Trump putting an end to immigration in America, I see Trump welcoming immigrants to America LEGALLY. You see Trump's cages at the border, I see Obama's cages at the border. You see Trump with a struggling economy, I see Trump with an amazing economy until the Democrats shut it down. You see the violence in the streets and call it "Trump's America", I see the violence in the streets of Democratic run cities who are refusing Trump's help and call it "Liberal America." You want someone more Presidential, I'm happy we have someone who finally doesn't just talk the talk but actually walks the walk. You and I? We see things very differently.
I will be voting for Trump & Pence!

SunshineAndFun

I have voted Democrat most of my adult life. I voted for Bill Clinton in 1992, 1996. I think it was the right vote, because the economy was in shambles in GBush's term. Clinton created decent conditions for economic revival. I voted for Al Gore in 2000 hoping he would continue BC's economic policies.

I voted for John Kerry in 2004. I did not like, I still do not like, the Bush family at all. Read the history - GBush played a role in the hit on Reagan. I don't trust anyone in that family.

But when I heard Obama's speeches - he sounded 'off'. I had a bad feeling about that dude and did not vote for him. My gut feeling WAS CORRECT. His economic 'recovery' and so on - just horrific for the country. His policies were freaking PATHETIC.

I voted for an OUTSIDER in 2016. Damn if that wasn't the BEST VOTE I have ever cast!! Trump will get my vote again here in November.

The democrat party used to care. Look on youtube for Diane Feinstein saying "illegal immigration has to end." She said it in the 1990s.

Look on youtube for Hillary Clinton saying "illegal immigration has to end." She said it in the 1990s.

Look on youtube for Bill Clinton saying, during a State of the Union address, "illegal immigration has to end." That was also in the 1990s.

The democrats are now a party of UNETHICAL LIARS. Their new strategy is a "desperation strategy." It is "by any means necessary"

That's a DESPERATION STRATEGY. You do that - "by any means necessary" - if your POLICIES cannot appeal to enough voters to win elections. They feel they have to cheat, lie, to win.

"By any means necessary" is a clear signal that democrats no longer have our best interests in mind. There is ample evidence.

- California
- NYC
- Illinois

and so on. Our family bailed out of California in 2017. It is much worse now.

Democrats are the party of unethical liars. The broadcast media lies, lies, lies all day, every day. Providing cover for the "by any means necessary" party.

THAT PARTY NEEDS A "TIME OUT"

If they don't get put down for a time, the U.S. is in huge freaking trouble.

leannsharp99

I have voted Democrat most of my adult life. I voted for Bill Clinton in 1992, 1996. I think it was the right vote, because the economy was in shambles in GBush's term. Clinton created decent conditions for economic revival. I voted for Al Gore in 2000 hoping he would continue BC's economic policies.

I voted for John Kerry in 2004. I did not like, I still do not like, the Bush family at all. Read the history - GBush played a role in the hit on Reagan. I don't trust anyone in that family.

But when I heard Obama's speeches - he sounded 'off'. I had a bad feeling about that dude and did not vote for him. My gut feeling WAS CORRECT. His economic 'recovery' and so on - just horrific for the country. His policies were freaking PATHETIC.

I voted for an OUTSIDER in 2016. Damn if that wasn't the BEST VOTE I have ever cast!! Trump will get my vote again here in November.

The democrat party used to care. Look on youtube for Diane Feinstein saying "illegal immigration has to end." She said it in the 1990s.

Look on youtube for Hillary Clinton saying "illegal immigration has to end." She said it in the 1990s.

Look on youtube for Bill Clinton saying, during a State of the Union address, "illegal immigration has to end." That was also in the 1990s.

The democrats are now a party of UNETHICAL LIARS. Their new strategy is a "desperation strategy." It is "by any means necessary"

That's a DESPERATION STRATEGY. You do that - "by any means necessary" - if your POLICIES cannot appeal to enough voters to win elections. They feel they have to cheat, lie, to win.

"By any means necessary" is a clear signal that democrats no longer have our best interests in mind. There is ample evidence.

- California
- NYC
- Illinois

Democrats are the party of unethical liars. The broadcast media lies, lies, lies all day, every day. Providing cover for the "by any means necessary" party.

I feel the same was dem not anymore.

G7108

[Author Unknown]

Couldn’t have said it any more succinctly.

DanCo

Couldn’t have said it any more succinctly.
I learned a new word today! I have never heard the word succinctly before to the best of my memory. Had to look it up as I thought you may have had a covfefe moment there. LOL But you are obviously more SMRTer than I am. (spoken in my best Homer Simpson voice)

gardnerrl73

[Author Unknown]

Well said

Hoppy45

[Author Unknown]

Well said!

RichardA

How can you not love a guy that comes to work with a broom and an attitude, and a set of cajones to back him up. The guy has more energy than the average 30 year old, he's got a quip for just about everything. Yeah, he's a bull in a china shop. But do you see any broken china? No, but he sure terrifies the corporation. And they hate him for slowing and stopping their graft. They hate him because they can't be like him. They hate themselves more and blame it on him. Before he ran for President, they loved the big orange guy, he supported their right to prove how stupid they were. He used those connections to make a damn good living, then he came to DC and kicked over their buckets of free money. And now. He's the Devil. To bad, so sad. Sometimes life sucks, just like gravity.

HeartTOHeart

[Author Unknown]

I see what you have seen...

Jimr1961

The lying left will continue until:

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. - George Orwell”

And the beat goes on....and on......and on.

MusicByScott

The lying left will continue until:

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. - George Orwell”

And the beat goes on....and on......and on.

The error we make is believing this is just down to the left.

phansen11

- California
- NYC
- Illinois

Very true!