Trouble uploading videos!

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
This means your title or description was the same as a previous video on Rumble. You need to make unique titles and descriptions for all your uploads.

KerinGedge

Thanks Chris... I don't doubt you, but just to give some detail the older video was titled "How to play La cucaracha on a Tin Whistle" but the new video was titled "How to play la cucaracha on a Harmonica".. I'm pretty sure I put the slightly different title on the new video because I tried 3 times. Is it possible that even a "similar" title could generate that error message? The titles are indeed similar but the context of the titles is for two completely different musical instruments! :)

My Channel - Tune Basics

Rumblers United - Rumblers United | Facebook

Last edited:

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
What was the description? By checking your account, it looks like the desscription might of been the same?

KerinGedge

Ok, that might be it, I just tried uploading the video again and made extra sure it was the different title but you're right, the description is the same. This might be a potential issue for your team to look at... for someone like me who uploads music tutorials for multiple instruments the likelihood is the descriptions will be very similar if not entirely the same. For example let's say i make a tutorial for Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for the harmonica. Well I have to make 5 tutorials for 5 different types of harmonica... the descriptions will be the same, the titles will be slightly different but to anyone who plays the instrument they will understand that there is a big difference between "how to play Twinkle Twinkle on a Diatonic Harmonica" as opposed to a Chromatic or a Tremolo Harmonica. Anyway, it's 2 am where I am so maybe I'm not making much sense... but to save myself time I cut and paste the descriptions I used for these videos when I uploaded them to YouTube.

My Channel - Tune Basics

Rumblers United - Rumblers United | Facebook

Last edited: