Trending

Tripwire

Hi, I have a question, I went on the trending page yesterday and one of my videos was there, I got a little excited, to say the least, then I looked again today and it has disappeared. Do they just show random videos that are doing well? because this has happened to me on two occasions? or is it that mine was knocked off the top page because another video is doing better??, :( .it would be good to actually know how they work .

Last edited:

BenW

Hi, I have a question, I went on the trending page yesterday and one of my videos was there, I got a little excited, to say the least, then I looked again today and it has disappeared. Do they just show random videos that are doing well? because this has happened to me on two occasions? or is it that mine was knocked off the top page because another video is doing better??, :( .it would be good to actually know how they work .
Yes it would be good to know. same for 'this month top earner', it seem to change every day. How does it work? https://community.rumble.com/threads/todays-top-earner.875/

Last edited: