Total Views is STILL not accurate

Hello, so if I go to my ALL VIDEOS and look at the TOTAL VIEWS OR VIEWS stats... they are wrong... If I click on the actual video, I get a larger viewer count on the rumble page for the video... and if I track the video down on rumbles youtube page, I find even more views... this is quite irritating as it means I need to look at every individual video just to see their view counts...

can someone advise or fix this?

BenW

Hello, so if I go to my ALL VIDEOS and look at the TOTAL VIEWS OR VIEWS stats... they are wrong... If I click on the actual video, I get a larger viewer count on the rumble page for the video... and if I track the video down on rumbles youtube page, I find even more views... this is quite irritating as it means I need to look at every individual video just to see their view counts...

can someone advise or fix this?
Did you also had a look at the Stats & Analytics page? You can select filters (platform/ video etc) to see the views of your videos. This page is much more accurate.

Did you also had a look at the Stats & Analytics page? You can select filters (platform/ video etc) to see the views of your videos. This page is much more accurate.
yes, but the stats page doesn't break it down by video... just total views across all videos by date.... I need to be able to look at a list of my videos and see how they are performing... it would even more helpful to be able to 'order a list of my videos' by 'most viewed...

So far in terms of stats and analytics rumble is falling WAY behind YouTube.

yes, but the stats page doesn't break it down by video... just total views across all videos by date.... I need to be able to look at a list of my videos and see how they are performing... it would even more helpful to be able to 'order a list of my videos' by 'most viewed...

So far in terms of stats and analytics rumble is falling WAY behind YouTube.
You can do all that on the stats page! Just have to select the filter and then you can sort by
Views, Plays, eCPM, Earnings

DavidMcNab

I'd love to see the counters being more reliable. It seems to be a common complaint from new people too. For me, it's not hard to wait but those who have only a few videos really don't see the immediate rewards being consistent.

From what I noticed, only YT and Rumble counters are displayed. This is new.
For me is still not clear: the MSN views are counted into Rumble or still counted as 3rd party, and therefore seperatly?
And if they count as Rumble, are they live?

From what I understand msn views are counted as rumble views but I don't think they are third party. I think that Yahoo and AOL are third party. Also occasionally you will see a tiny amount reported and it just says "other" but doesn't specify where it comes from. I don't think there is a way to delineate msn views since they are now mixed with the rumble website views and I'm not sure if they are "live" reported. Maybe @Mario can clarify.....

Msn views are counted under rumble, but if you want to just see your msn views, you can filter as referrer and there you see your msn views. They are pretty up to date as I see today's views from msn.